Fwd: Peninsula Rugmaker's Guild

  • Wendy Brannan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2007
      Dear Members,

      Our next meeting is Thursday Nov 15, that's this week! Have you Dyed and Potted yet? I started my guild challenged piece last week!

      Program : Dyed Fabric Swap - Please bring 1/4 yard increments of wool to swap. Please label each wool piece with the recipe if possible. You may bring undyed wool, hookers love plaids and checks. Please wait till the swap to display your goods!
      Refreshments : Lena Krinard , Jeanine Speckman, Pat McRoberts

      Reminder : Annual $ 10 Dues need to be paid in Nov or Dec - Mail to Bobby Alvarez, 16281 Greenwood Lane, Monte Sereno Ca 95030, 408-354-1570. Please note any address or email changes on checks. The Guild printed directory will be handed out in January. Money is not to change hands in the Library please.

      Attached to this email is the menu for the Christmas Luncheon. Please make check payable to Diana Garrett, with entree food choice written on check. Call Diane with any questions 650-941-1172, dianag@...

      Have a special Rug Making Talent you would like to share with the guild? Need a technique or instruction demonstrated at our meetings ? I will be passing around a Program sign up sheet and our yearly Refreshment sheet at this meeting. Consider sharing your expertise with us. Non Rug Making interests are also welcomed.

      Suggestions for Rug Camp Instructors for Sept 2009 will be discussed. Bring your names and contact info of teachers you are interested in having. Write ups or photos of their work may be helpful with group discussion and selection. Our Camp director Jayne Kind will handle all contact with teachers, any info you can bring will be helpful.

      Wool orders need to be placed ASAP. We will be ordering Natural, Glen Plaid, Hounds Tooth Tan / Nat and Hounds Tooth Grey / Nat - if quantities allow. Contact Wendy wbran438@..., 831-438-6628  or Susan Kleidon skleidon@...  925-371-6035. I will be placing the order this Thursday evening!

      Happy Hooking
      Wendy Brannan