Roland's Rugs Online

  • ellcic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 6:30 PM
      Hi Everyone,  My daughter, Patty, has finished obtaining e-photos of all my hooked pieces, and put them online.  Address:  community.webshots.com/user/ouradventures10?vhost=community  The photos are arranged chronologically and a little more editing may occur:  ie; one piece needs to be added.  She wanted to publish this on our Guild website, but the  max file size would not allowed all my 46 pieces.  If anyone has ideas on how to do this, please contact Patty at pnunn@....  Also included are my Mother's rugs, Clarice.

      Patty linked the above address to our Guild website. Sign on to our Guild website, click on photos, scroll down to Roland's rugs, enlarge, and you will find a link to the above address.  Regards, Roland

      **************************************
      See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
    • Robin Price
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2 8:37 AM
        Wonderful!!!! Rugs by Roland,A must see!!!You are a Treasure Roland!!!
        Another Great site to Google is, The Rug Hook Project"Las Rancheritas".They
        are in need of wool,backing & cutters.I am collecting for them or you can
        send direct to charlotte on the web site.
        You can also purchase their rugs online,and email Rug Art Supply by Suzi
        for their patterns.100% raised goes to the Artists.Please help to enrich the
        lives and families of our fellow rug hookers.
        I am looking for cutters to purchase , leftovers & too fat wool is
        OK.Thanks Robin
      • Elaine Garcia
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2 9:23 AM
          Yes! Wonderful rugs, Roland. I really enjoyed seeing them.

          I checked out the site you mentioned, Robin, and I am so impressed. Everyone please be sure to look at it. There are six pages of wonderful heartwarming photos and some very nice rugs.

          here is the direct link--

           I'd like to see everyone in our guild gather up items to send to these women in Mexico. I have a frame, cutter, and some backing to donate and I think others in our group could come up with some donations as well. What a great cause and good chance to clean out our overstuffed wool stash closets!
          Robin, if you drive down to deliver items and offer them a teaching camp, I'd love to go along and be your assistant!

          Elaine

          Robin Price <price@...> wrote:
          Wonderful!!! ! Rugs by Roland,A must see!!!You are a Treasure Roland!!!
          Another Great site to Google is, The Rug Hook Project"Las Rancheritas" .They
          are in need of wool,backing & cutters.I am collecting for them or you can
          send direct to charlotte on the web site.
          You can also purchase their rugs online,and email Rug Art Supply by Suzi
          for their patterns.100% raised goes to the Artists.Please help to enrich the
          lives and families of our fellow rug hookers.
          I am looking for cutters to purchase , leftovers & too fat wool is
          OK.Thanks Robin

        • David Stein

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 4 6:55 AM
              Hi Karen,
              Sign on to our Guild website, click on photos, scroll down to Roland's rugs, enlarge, and you will find a link.

              easier way- click on this link

              best,
              Elaine

              Elaine Garcia <keg_52@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

              Looking for earth-friendly autos?

            • Jaynie
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 5 5:07 PM
                Wow, Roland, what a fantastic collection! I was just amazed
                at the wide range of subjects and styles. I bookmarked your webpage so
                I can get inspired when I need some encouragement.

                Jaynie