LATEST HOOKED PIECE

  • Roland Nunn
    Message 1 of 30 , Aug 26, 2013
    CALLED "THORNBIRDS" (33INX39IN).  ATTACHED.  ROLAND.
  • Roland Nunn
    Message 2 of 30 , Apr 11, 2014
    Attached.  Called "Buzios (39inx28in) 3/14".   A fishing village near Sao Paulo, Brazil.  A favorite spot of my nephew, Edward, who requested this piece.

    Roland
  • Betty Montang
    Message 3 of 30 , Apr 11, 2014
      How wonderful, Roland.

      Betty

      On Apr 11, 2014, at 4:55 PM, Roland Nunn wrote:

      Attached.  Called "Buzios (39inx28in) 3/14".   A fishing village near Sao Paulo, Brazil.  A favorite spot of my nephew, Edward, who requested this piece.

      Roland

    • Barbara j Hager
      Message 4 of 30 , Apr 15, 2014
        Roland,
        Beautiful Roland. I'm in Lousiana and the cypress trees and moss would make a beautiful rug too. Another
        world here from California. Happy Easter. Barbara Hager-Paulsen

        To: Peninsula_RugmakersGuild@yahoogroups.com
        From: rolandnunn@...
        Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:55:13 -0700
        Subject: [Peninsula_RugmakersGuild] LATEST HOOKED PIECE [1 Attachment]

        [Attachment(s) from Roland Nunn included below]