Re: [Peninsula_RugmakersGuild] LATEST HOOKED PIECE [1 Attachment]

  • Barbara j Hager
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 22, 2013
      Beautiful, Roland. Like a picture postcard. Thanks for sharing. Barbara Hager-Paulsen
      Message 2 of 30 , Aug 26, 2013
      CALLED "THORNBIRDS" (33INX39IN).  ATTACHED.  ROLAND.
    • Roland Nunn
      Message 3 of 30 , Apr 11, 2014
      Attached.  Called "Buzios (39inx28in) 3/14".   A fishing village near Sao Paulo, Brazil.  A favorite spot of my nephew, Edward, who requested this piece.

      Roland
    • Betty Montang
      Message 4 of 30 , Apr 11, 2014
        How wonderful, Roland.

        Betty

        Message 5 of 30 , Apr 15, 2014
          Roland,
          Beautiful Roland. I'm in Lousiana and the cypress trees and moss would make a beautiful rug too. Another
          world here from California. Happy Easter. Barbara Hager-Paulsen

          To: Peninsula_RugmakersGuild@yahoogroups.com
          From: rolandnunn@...
          Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:55:13 -0700

          [Attachment(s) from Roland Nunn included below]