Re: LATEST HOOKED PIECE

  • elaine
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 22, 2013
      amazing work, Roland!!

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Barbara j Hager
      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 22, 2013
        Beautiful, Roland. Like a picture postcard. Thanks for sharing. Barbara Hager-Paulsen
        Message 3 of 30 , Aug 26, 2013
        CALLED "THORNBIRDS" (33INX39IN).  ATTACHED.  ROLAND.
      • Roland Nunn
        Message 4 of 30 , Apr 11, 2014
        Attached.  Called "Buzios (39inx28in) 3/14".   A fishing village near Sao Paulo, Brazil.  A favorite spot of my nephew, Edward, who requested this piece.

        Roland
      • Betty Montang
        Message 5 of 30 , Apr 11, 2014
          How wonderful, Roland.

          Betty

          Message 6 of 30 , Apr 15, 2014
            Roland,
            Beautiful Roland. I'm in Lousiana and the cypress trees and moss would make a beautiful rug too. Another
            world here from California. Happy Easter. Barbara Hager-Paulsen

            To: Peninsula_RugmakersGuild@yahoogroups.com
            From: rolandnunn@...
            Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:55:13 -0700

            [Attachment(s) from Roland Nunn included below]