LATEST HOOKED PIECE

  • Roland Nunn
    Message 1 of 30 , May 16, 2012
    Attached.  Aaron's Demo (27in x 31in) 5/12.  Having achieved "black belt" status" in Tae Kwon Do, Aaron breaks a board, being held by his instructor, with a flying kick.  Requested by our neighbor, Irene, Aaron's mother.
  • jaynie kind
    Message 2 of 30 , May 16, 2012
      Wow, that's amazing, Roland.  I can see the action in the jump and breaking board.  Congratulations on a beautiful work!   -Jaynie
    • Barbara j Hager
      Message 3 of 30 , May 16, 2012
        Dear Roland,
        You are just amazing how life like you make your rugs. It could be a painting. We miss you on a regular basis. Barbara Hager-Paulsen

        Message 4 of 30 , Aug 15, 2012
        Attached.  Called: "YELLOWSTONE" (33in x 33in) 8-12.

        Regards, Roland.
      • Barbara j Hager
        Message 5 of 30 , Aug 15, 2012
          Roland, Just beautiful. Such detail. Barbara Hager-Paulsen

          Message 6 of 30 , Aug 16, 2012
            Thats a lovely rug you've done Roland.  I especially liked how you did the gradations in the rock.  And the buffalo look so realistic, wow!   -Jaynie

            Message 7 of 30 , Oct 24, 2012
            Attached.  Called:  "QUAIL CORNER" (20inx26in) 10-12.
          • Barbara j Hager
            Message 8 of 30 , Oct 24, 2012
              Wow! Noland. The cactus looks wonderful. You are amazing. Thanks for sharing. Barbara Hager-Paulsen.
              Message 9 of 30 , Mar 22, 2013
              Attached.  Called: "YESTERYEAR" (24inx35in) 3-13.  Small town U.S.A., circa 1940's.  Based on the artwork of George kovach (with permission).
            • Jaynie Kind
              Message 10 of 30 , Mar 22, 2013
                Wow! Nice work, Roland! It looks lovely!

                Jaynie
              • elaine
                Message 11 of 30 , Mar 22, 2013
                  amazing work, Roland!!

                  Sent from my iPhone
                • Barbara j Hager
                  Message 12 of 30 , Mar 22, 2013
                    Beautiful, Roland. Like a picture postcard. Thanks for sharing. Barbara Hager-Paulsen
                    Message 13 of 30 , Aug 26, 2013
                    CALLED "THORNBIRDS" (33INX39IN).  ATTACHED.  ROLAND.
                  • Roland Nunn
                    Message 14 of 30 , Apr 11, 2014
                    Attached.  Called "Buzios (39inx28in) 3/14".   A fishing village near Sao Paulo, Brazil.  A favorite spot of my nephew, Edward, who requested this piece.

                    Roland
                  • Betty Montang
                    Message 15 of 30 , Apr 11, 2014
                      How wonderful, Roland.

                      Betty

                      Message 16 of 30 , Apr 15, 2014
                        Roland,
                        Beautiful Roland. I'm in Lousiana and the cypress trees and moss would make a beautiful rug too. Another
                        world here from California. Happy Easter. Barbara Hager-Paulsen

                        To: Peninsula_RugmakersGuild@yahoogroups.com
                        From: rolandnunn@...
                        Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:55:13 -0700

                        [Attachment(s) from Roland Nunn included below]