Fwd: [RughookersBulletinBoard] RUG BINDING SERVICES

  • Leslie Muennemann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2011

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:[RughookersBulletinBoard] RUG BINDING SERVICES
      Date:Thu, 13 Jan 2011 16:28:15 -0000
      From:lcs42762 <lcs42762@...>
      To:RughookersBulletinBoard@yahoogroups.com

      Love hooking rugs, but hate to do the finishing? Let me do it for you!

      I will steam press and block your rug, whip the edges with a hand dyed wool rug yarn dyed to match your rug, finish the back with twill tape, and hand sew on one of my custom made fabric labels.

      $2.25 per linear inch includes all supplies. You pay for shipping both ways. To figure your cost, take the measurements of your rug, L + W times 2. Multiply that figure times $2.25 and that is the finishing cost.

      Other edge treatments and finishes available. Please contact me for pricing.

      Thanks and Happy Hooking!

      Linda (in Richmond) Stewart