Need photo of a finished rug for main page

  • keg_52
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      Does anyone have a finished Presentation Camp project? I'd love to put it up on the main page of our group. Please either post it in the photo file (on left at group home page) and let me know or email a photo to me and I will upload it.

      I started a photo file of works in progress from Presentation Camp. Sadly, my rooster rug is the only one in it so far. Let's show off our hard work!

      Check out this link to see a sweet little "FREE" graphic of a bird in front his house. Wouldn't it make a great "Welcome" rug? (click on the graphic to see it larger.)

      http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/

      Happy Hooking,
      Elaine