Kathleen Feehan's wool

  • Leslie Muennemann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2010
      Hi,

      If anyone is interested in Kathleen's wool or cutters for sale, I was
      planning on driving down to her San Jose home on Sunday. She has some
      recycled wool and some new wool swatches and wool cutters.

      She is living in Mountain View with her daughter and is dependent on her
      for transportation. I didn't want them to drive down just for me. But
      they were planning on doing some cleaning that day. Let me know if you
      want to go and we can determine a good time.

      Leslie
      650 854-3901