rug hooking patterns

  • Leslie Muennemann
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2010
      She has some interesting designs but all are on burlap. I have also
      placed many designs in our group's file under Dover. If you are looking
      for a particular design, let me know and I will keep my eyes peeled. My
      stuff is still in storage so this is one way I can satisfy that hooking
      urge.. You know what I mean.

      Leslie

      I saw this on Etsy and I liked it so much I wanted to share it with you.

      http://Moosebees.etsy.com

      Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade.