Possible new source of wool

  • leslie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2009
      I found this source and she sounds promising. Have not tried any of her wool but if she has the background she claims, it is probably good. here is what she says about herself:

      "I guess you could say that I was pretty much born into the rug hooking and dyed wool business. My mom owned and operated Harry M. Fraser Company for forty years, and I worked for her on and off for the past thirty years. I have been a full-time employee with H. M. F. for the last six years."

      http://www.trotvalleywool.com/about_trot_valley_wool.htm

      Leslie
    • Leslie Muennemann