Call for photos of completed rugs

  • keg_52
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hello Rug Hookers,
      I haven't picked up a hook in a while, so I'd love to see some of your recently completed rugs! Please upload pics if you have any, so I can display your wonderful work on our main page. I'd like to rotate photos to feature a different rug every month or two.

      Somebody tell me about camp with Diane. I know you all had a good time. Please share with those of us who couldn't attend.

      Our Sonoma house remodel is completed and we love it! However, we haven't moved in because our well went dry. Can't do much without water. After several months of being passed from agency to agency filling out applications and sucking up to inspectors, we just got approved for city water. Hooking up will be another whole process of permits and inspections, but we are hopeful we will be able to move soon. I've got a hooking room to decorate!
    • keg_52
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
        Hello Rug Hookers,
        I haven't picked up a hook in a while, so I'd love to see some of your recently completed rugs! Please upload pics if you have any, so I can display your wonderful work on our main page. I'd like to rotate photos to feature a different rug every month or two.

        Somebody tell me about camp with Diane. I know you all had a good time. Please share with those of us who couldn't attend.

        Our Sonoma house remodel is completed and we love it! However, we haven't moved in because our well went dry. Can't do much without water. After several months of being passed from agency to agency filling out applications and sucking up to inspectors, we just got approved for city water. Hooking up will be another whole process of permits and inspections, but we are hopeful we will be able to move soon. I've got a hooking room to decorate!

        Happy Hooking,
        Elaine
      • Susan Kleidon
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
          I know that some of us like photos to inspire us when we lose the hooking bug.  I belong to two online groups (The Welcome Mat and Rug Hooking Daily), which have pages and pages of photos.  I believe both of these groups require invitations to join and I have sent some of you an invitation because we discussed it.

          I would be happy to share an invitation to anyone who hasn't checked out these groups but would like to.   I try to resist sending these things group-wide because I don't want bother you if you don't have the time or desire to spend you time on things like this (I find myself spending way too much time online), but if you are interested please let me know.

          Susan

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
            Dear Susan,
            I would be interested. Barbara Hager-Paulsen

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
              Hi Susan,
              I was looking for pics of guild member rugs, so I could put a new one up on the main page of the site. I've had Roland's rug up there for several months and I'd like to put a new one up.

              Elaine

            • Roland Nunn
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
                Hi Elaine,

                I added Redrock on April 7, and Refuge on 10/1.  Refuge downloaded OK, but part of the photo is cut off when opened.  What did I do wrong?  Roland

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 1, 2009
                  Hi Roland,
                  Refuge is gorgeous! It's all there. You do have to scroll up and down with the scroll bar to the right to see it all. I'm guessing it's because of the size in the limited space. All I can say is, "WOW!!"

                  Elaine
                  elaine@...
                  http://www.norcalbulldogrescue.org