New photos added to album

  • ellcic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2008
      I've photos of my last 2 finished pieces: "AWE" and "DINNERTIME".  Happy Holidays.  Roland
    • Jaynie
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2008
        Roland, your rugs are beautiful! Thanks for posting so we can enjoy
        them before the holidays! -Jaynie
      • kthairfix
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 25, 2008
          --- In Peninsula_RugmakersGuild@yahoogroups.com, "Jaynie" <jkind2000@...> wrote:

          > Roland, your rugs are beautiful! Thanks for posting so we can enjoy
          > them before the holidays! -Jaynie

          Love your new rugs Roland... You should make these pictures into cards.. I'd like "Do you see
          what I see" for my next years Christmas cards.. Peace & Health for 2009! ~Kate~