Hooking on U Tube!!

  • Katherine H Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 2008
      Wonderful to see old guild member Faith Williston on U tube plus my friend Gail Dufresne & many wonderful rugs ....
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhB519kW0t0&feature=related
      Kate
    • Leslie Muennemann
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 30, 2008
        Kate,

        Was their any sound with the video?

        Leslie

        Katherine H Smith wrote:

        > Wonderful to see old guild member Faith Williston on U tube plus my
        > friend Gail Dufresne & many wonderful rugs ....
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhB519kW0t0&feature=related
        > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhB519kW0t0&feature=related>
        > Kate

      • Katherine H Smith
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 30, 2008
          Yes, there is sound... Both Gail & Faith explain what they are doing... GOOD messages..

          > > Wonderful to see old guild member Faith Williston on U
          > tube plus my
          > > friend Gail Dufresne & many wonderful rugs ....
          > >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhB519kW0t0&feature=related
          >

          > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhB519kW0t0&feature=related>
          > > Kate

        • Suzan Farrens
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 30, 2008

            Thanks for sharing.  Very interesting.  Glad rug hooking is getting more press.

            Suzan