Yesterday's hook-in

  • Susan Kleidon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2008
      For all those who weren't able to make it yesterday, I still have tickets for the Alameda
      County Fair for demonstrators. We could use anyone who wants to come and hook for a
      couple hours. We will be in the booth June 29 until July 5 from 11 am to 4 pm. You can
      come hook for a while and then go enjoy the fair! Parking is also paid. We will be in the
      Young California building (air conditioned) next to the entrance on the carnival side. Please
      call me if you would like to participate.

      Also, Roland's stained glass rug has been added to our photo album for those who didn't get
      a chance to see it in person.

      Have a good summer and keep hooking!

      Susan
    • Elaine
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2008

        What hook-in? Where? I guess I missed it. I was transporting a dog and placing a dog yesterday, so I wouldn't have been able to attend anyway. Darn.

        I do want to make sure I'm in the lottery pool for the workshop at Sharlene's house. Hope I didn't miss that.

        Inspired to pick up my hook again after Cambria! I've been working on my swimsuit girl.

        Happy Hooking,

        Elaine

        Nor Cal Bulldog Rescue
         http://www.cafepress.com/norcalbulldog
        All proceeds go to help Rescue Bulldogs in need.

      • looseseams@aol.com