Where are all the hookers?

  • keg_52
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2007
      Hello Hookers,
      Now that the holidays are over, are you cuddled up in front of a nice warm fire hooking the
      final loops on your "Rooster Challenge" rug? Hopefully you will be ready to show off your
      finished project at the January 18th meeting.
      Unfortunately my rooster is lacking a few feathers, but I did finally finish my "Big Fat Bulldog"
      rug. Maybe I'll bring it in hopes of passing him off as a very fat rooster. I look forward to
      seeing you and your rugs on the 18th.

      Happy Hooking,
      Elaine