AD - Arrowmont Penmaking Class in November (3-6)

  • Kurt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2011
      My fall long weekend pen classes at Arrowmont for those who might be interested
      -

      Pen turner, woodturner, or wannabee. Spend the long weekend totally immersed in
      penmaking. Learn the key elements of what makes a perfect pen and focus on
      techniques that let you achieve perfection of fit and finish. What makes your
      work unique? Design, materials, and finishes will make your pens stand out from
      the crowd. Fabricate your own components from distinctive materials and take
      your pens to a new dimension! All skill levels are welcome – no matter where you
      begin, this course will give you the skills to separate your work from the
      masses. Course ID: 2011WDT-Nov3

      Details at:
      http://www.arrowmont.org/workshops/kurt-hertzog/154-total-immersion-in-penmaking

      Best,