Re: Bill J.'s new pen

  • Don Ward
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Bill(Provo Pen Race Winner),
      I too am glad to see you back in the swing. Seems you disappeared
      since Provo. Didn't know about the new job. Nice work on the pen. The
      oak diamondwood is one of their better colors. Have you ever tried
      steelwood, aka pakkawood? I think it is the best laminate product
      I've turned. It sure polishes nicely, too. Bill B. sells it. Their
      black color is what I have been using instead of ebony. Welcome back
      and hope the new job is going OK. Any new wands? Forgot to bookmark
      the wand address.
      do a good turn daily!
      Don