who are we?

  • michael white
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      basically, we are a spiritual entity trapped in a physical body.
      we are bi-polar and three dimensional, just as the deity we worship.
      God is one! this is most important to bear in mind, despite the
      description above. to be with God we must be one, as he/she is.
      with our fall from grace we were divided. God divided man into male
      and female. there are on earth some at each level of attainment,
      from primitive to enlightened. most are operating with half a mind
      and soul. we shall try to achieve the oneness that is wholy, so that
      each might make a closer walk with the Creator. the whole universe
      was created so that man could be tested. our destiny is to be deity,
      and co-creators with God. you are more than the animal reflection
      seen in mirrors. God loves each of you, and my unworthy self will
      try to help you know this with a confidence that nothing on earth can
      shake. its a calling that ive denied too long. are we ready yet?

      mike