INVISI-PERPS....GHOST-PERPS

  • goscott44
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007
      http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/jack1.htm

      Hello everyone?.Most of my experience as a TI has involved
      ?Invisi-Perps? OR ?Ghost-Perps.?

      Above is the only link that I have found or know of on the Internet by
      a person other than myself who has had documented evidence of this
      device. The difference is that the girl was a friend of Jacks, where
      as NONE of my Perps were ?my friends?, but I was on a conversational
      level with many of them.

      My first real experience with a Ghost-Perp, happened in 1986, seven
      years before Jacks report. I was at home, and I admit in a stupor,
      laying on my bed, and one of these Ghost-Perps got on my bed, and
      started jumping up and down, causing me to bounce on the bed.

      After that experience, on several occasions, I could sense that
      someone was in my room/house EVEN though I could not see them. I
      because sure of this when I could smell cigarette smoke in my room,
      I?ve NEVER smoked even one cigarette in my life. Then there were the
      times I smelled perfume,,,,,I don?t ware perfume!

      I was living next to a ?family? of Perps, that included three adult
      males, and two children, and one who was a grandmother.

      This was 1993. I had been under attack for quite some time then. The
      Invisi-Perps would enter when I was in a stupor, and stun me with a
      Stun-Gun in invisible mode, causing me to go into wild convolutions.
      The main Perp?s name was ?LEN.? He was about 30 years old.

      One day, Len had the confidence/nerve to bring the device(( they
      called it the ?Ghost-Machine?, and I know this because I heard them
      talking about it though my wall one day), outside!

      This device as a hand held device about the size of a Walk-Man tape
      player, is all black, and has a small horn like shape protruding from
      it on one of it?s edges.

      I saw this device in his hand, and knew right-away what it was. Len
      looked into my eyes,,,,at that point, he ?knew? that I knew what it
      was, they had already figured out that I knew they were coming into my
      apartment, because one of the other male Perps, (his name started with
      a ?D? but I can?t remember it now, I will remember it after this
      post?smile), was seriously injured by me and left my apartment
      bleeding in Invisible mode. There was NO blood in my bathroom from him
      where he got hurt, BUT, I heard them talking about the incident though
      the wall. In turn, about six months later ?D? had his dog attack , and
      I needed stitches on a VERY sensitive area of my body.

      It took me a long time to figure out why, the US Government would give
      such technology to ?these? people. We were all economically
      challenged people who if had a job at all, it was a very low paying
      job, that few people could actually live on. Then it dawned on me,
      that because we were so poor, ANYTHING we said about something like
      this would not be taken seriously by ANYONE!

      Well, this all came to a head for me around 1994, when I got a severe
      beating by an Ghost-Perp, again while I was in a ?stupor.? THIS WAS
      IT!!! This is when I really started fighting back. To tell the truth,
      I armed myself with a giant Machete, and would start swinging at the
      air, anytime I was in a stupor, and thought that someone was in the
      room with me. OK! Invisi-Perps are for the most part, insecure about
      their invisible mode, and most of the time will try to stay behind a
      TI,BUT, in this incident I got ?LUCKY.?!! Lets just say everyone does
      not have to worry about at least 1 Perp!

      This action resulted in the SFPD breaking into my apartment about 90
      later at 3am in the morning with their guns drawn. They broke down
      three doors before they found them themselves in my bedroom. To shoot
      or not to shoot?? How would they explain shooting a man who did not
      have ?ANY ? cloths on in his residence at that hour???

      TG I was under GODS grace that night, 2/15/1995!

      ALL OF WHAT I?VE JUST POSTED IS TRUE!! AND IS MY LIFE AS A TI!

      Invisi-Perps use a combination of devices. They also have a ?portable?
      Tele-Portation device that they can use in combination with the
      Ghost-Machine. With this Tele-Portation device, they can enter ANY
      residence! Also, with the Tele-Portation device, they can kidnap a TI!
      When the actual kidnap happens, you will start to ?shake? violently
      as you start to see your surrounding start to disappear. I?ve had 4
      or 5 kidnap attempts in 20 years this way.

      If an Invisi-Perp enters your room, there will be 2 ?extremely
      high-pitch beeps?, they are SO high, that I?ve only heard them three
      times in 20 years! There will ALSO be a faint flash of very bright
      light, but it will happen so quickly,(the beeps and the light), you
      will NEVER put 2+2 together!

      Once an Invisi-Perp is in your residence, they can do ANYTHING TO
      YOU!! I?ve been injected with narcotics so many times I?ve lost
      count! They can touch you, AND, you can touch them,BUT, there is a
      100%chance that you will not touch them, especially when you cannot
      see them!

      I?ve been chocked around my neck, to the point I was 10 seconds away
      from death by Invisi-Perps.

      My current status is, I have two Perps living on my floor. Both have
      access to these advanced technology devices. My very next door
      neighbor carries his devices in a small odd shape back pack when he
      leaves his residence. He never lets the devices out of his possession
      , when he has them. He does NOT have them all of the time, I know that
      this means that they are given to him by a team leader in charge.

      I am currently under attack by at least 5 teams that fire COLD PLASMA
      though all of my windows from two different directions. They take
      turns, fulfilling a 24/7 schedule 365 days a year. Do you think they
      took 12/25 off? Fat chance 12/252006 was one of the worse days that
      month for me.

      Today was an extremely sad day for me. Today I cried! I have NOT cried
      in a long time, but today, I cried for Ms. Anna Nichole! I have NO
      EVIDENCE! BUT I?M AMOST 100% sure she and her son were killed by
      Invis-Perps! Today, I took a ?direct hit? in my back with
      Cold-Plasma. MY HEART JUMPED! I knew that anyone who is taking direct
      hits, would NOT need very many of them!

      This is for YOU Anna! I did not know you, but got to know you though
      your TV program, which I think I saw all episodes. I?m not a fan of
      most celebrities, but, I was YOUR fan!

      These Perps think that they are sooooooooooooo smart! They think that
      because no one sees their evil acts, that there will be NO PENALTY!!!
      BUT, what they fail to realize is that ?GOD SEES ?EVERYTHING.?!!!!

      To EVERYONE who engages in this invisible activity, weather it?s
      implanting thoughts, covert murder, and ANYTHING ELESE involving
      stealth/invisible means, with GOD as my witness I promise YOU, after
      you die you will NEVER SEE ANY LIGHT!!

      Rest in pease Anna, I loved you as a friend I never met??.Scott
    • Sonya Collins
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007
        Yes, I caught some invisi-perps in my living room back in 1986ish or so, found out they were on some kind of dumbass mission and they varied in the ability and knowledge and curiosity as to what it was that they were looking for some recieved a transmission from me that somebody had started a rumor and that I was NIA, some recieved a transmission that I was a 007 type, some may not have recieved a transmission at all from other (another Secret Service Agent) then it may have been recieved that he were there to try and attempt to cause an attack and was some type of Martin Luther King Jr. groupie, some may have recieved a transmission that "this is the NIA and I am a civilian if you are looking for a "problem" it is the stuff that they have wired to my head and whoever it was that had been accessing my head and who they were really looking for was behind it, they may have also been able to have determined if there had been something going on as far as some form of prostitution recuitment that was some kind of odd technology, to determine which direction the recruitment was being directed and it was being directed at me...Not a real good idea to try and recruit someone as a hooker that had already been recruited as NIA.  Some may have already have been covered and had recongnized the 007 aspect due to the fact that I had detected on him that he was a secret service agent.  I am comprised of these agencies to varying degrees as in some cases mild or can be or could be extreme reaction if needed.  Oh and BTW if somebody had filed a claim on my behalf because of all of this stuff then I would like to know what in the heck has happened to it.
        Sonya
        "The Plant"

        goscott44 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
[...]

        <DIV id=RTEContent><EM><FONT color=#4040ff>Sonya Collins</FONT></EM></DIV>
      • Sonya Collins

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007
              in my life it is both, some are very flesh
              Beth

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007