A Hallmark e-card from Dondee

  • dondydona@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2005
      Hello!

      Dondee has sent you a Hallmark e-card! To see it, just click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address line:

      http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=0610291641484M84077723Y

      Or . you can follow these steps:

      1. Go to our homepage at http://www.hallmark.com
      2. Choose "Free E-Cards" under the "Our Products" section.
      3. Click the link that says "Pick up an e-card."
      4. Enter your e-mail address and this number: EG0610291641484. Click "Display Greeting," and enjoy your e-card.

      With best wishes,
      Your friends at Hallmark

      Your privacy is our priority. Click the "Privacy and Security" link at the bottom of any page on Hallmark.com to see our privacy policy.
    • dondydona@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 16, 2006

        http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=1317281821577M110075038Y

        Or . you can follow these steps:

        1. Go to our homepage at http://www.hallmark.com
        2. Choose "Free E-Cards" under the "Our Products" section.
        3. Click the link that says "Pick up an e-card."
        4. Enter your e-mail address and this number: EG1317281821577. Click "Display Greeting," and enjoy your e-card.