A Hallmark e-card from Dondee

  • dondydona@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 25, 2005
      Hello!

      Dondee has sent you a Hallmark e-card! To see it, just click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address line:

      http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=2564371641477M84061576Y

      Or . you can follow these steps:

      1. Go to our homepage at http://www.hallmark.com
      2. Choose "Free E-Cards" under the "Our Products" section.
      3. Click the link that says "Pick up an e-card."
      4. Enter your e-mail address and this number: EG2564371641477. Click "Display Greeting," and enjoy your e-card.

      With best wishes,
      Your friends at Hallmark

      Your privacy is our priority. Click the "Privacy and Security" link at the bottom of any page on Hallmark.com to see our privacy policy.
    • dondydona@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 25, 2005
        Hello!

        http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=2684251645477M84061800Y

        Or . you can follow these steps:

        1. Go to our homepage at http://www.hallmark.com
        2. Choose "Free E-Cards" under the "Our Products" section.
        3. Click the link that says "Pick up an e-card."
        4. Enter your e-mail address and this number: EG2684251645477. Click "Display Greeting," and enjoy your e-card.

        With best wishes,
        Your friends at Hallmark

        Your privacy is our priority. Click the "Privacy and Security" link at the bottom of any page on Hallmark.com to see our privacy policy.
      • mely pratamarta
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 25, 2005
          --- dondydona@... wrote:

          > Hello!
          >
          > Dondee has sent you a Hallmark e-card! To see it,
          > just click the link below, or copy and paste it into
          > your browser's address line:

          http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=2684251645477M84061800Y

          > Or . you can follow these steps:
          >
          > 1. Go to our homepage at http://www.hallmark.com
          > 2. Choose "Free E-Cards" under the "Our Products"
          > section.
          > 3. Click the link that says "Pick up an e-card."
          > 4. Enter your e-mail address and this number:
          > EG2684251645477. Click "Display Greeting," and
          > enjoy your e-card.
          >
          > With best wishes,
          > Your friends at Hallmark
          >
          > Your privacy is our priority. Click the "Privacy and
          > Security" link at the bottom of any page on
          > Hallmark.com to see our privacy policy.

          alow dondy , pakabar ? lama juga ga denger kmu ,. btw
          kayaknya tgl 24 kmaren kita ada kepapasan dijalan,
          tapi kmunya cuex aza
          ya gapapa kok , dimaklumi n dimaafkan coz mungkin aja
          kmu dah lupa, lagian aku emang jarang bgt ngumpul
          ngumpul bareng anak2 PG lagi, btw salam ya bwt yang
          laen.
          MELL ( uii )

          __________________________________
        • dondydona@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 30, 2005
            Hello!

            http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=0610291641484M84077723Y

            Or . you can follow these steps:

            1. Go to our homepage at http://www.hallmark.com
            2. Choose "Free E-Cards" under the "Our Products" section.
            3. Click the link that says "Pick up an e-card."
            4. Enter your e-mail address and this number: EG0610291641484. Click "Display Greeting," and enjoy your e-card.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 16, 2006
              Hello!

              http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=1317281821577M110075038Y

              Or . you can follow these steps:

              1. Go to our homepage at http://www.hallmark.com
              2. Choose "Free E-Cards" under the "Our Products" section.
              3. Click the link that says "Pick up an e-card."
              4. Enter your e-mail address and this number: EG1317281821577. Click "Display Greeting," and enjoy your e-card.