hi

  • HMP
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 1:38 AM
      Numpang Iklan ;

      Perlu teknologi Baru pengolahan limbah  selain INCINERATOR YANG MEMBAHAYAKAN (karena menghasilkan emisi berbahaya ; dioxin, furan dll )  hub ;

      Pt. Hepasin Medika Pratama
      KH. Zainul Arifin no. 33 cde, Jakpus 10130
      Indonesia
      Tel ; 6323301
      Fax ; 6327007
      Email ; hmp@...

      Nb ; Article kompas tgl 01 oktober 2003 hal 8, teknologi ini dapat diaplikasikan ke semua sektor yang punya limbah padat termasuk oil Company, dinas kebersihan, rumah sakit, hotel, industri, restaurant dll.

    • as2
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2011
        Dear friend,
        I have a Japanese friend told me that he worked in a Japanese company , I visited  the company he worked for and found the products very favorable!!And there are  many product versions, such as the European version, American version, and the  Asian version and so on. They have their warehouse and shop .their customers are from all over the world .They have an excellent reputation for fair dealing .they provide the customers with high quality ,best service,best price and fast delivery.
         All company's products take photos for the true products. I suggest you should   have a look in this website. This is the company website : caelle.info   You can enjoy a lot of benefits in the second shopping time .Hope you can cooperate with them happily.
        Thank you !
        best regards