A Special Invitation From koko damai

  • yogyapeace@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      SMS.ac - Invite Friend
       A Friendly Invitation

      Dear peacegeneration@yahoogroups.com:

      Your friend koko damai has invited you to join the club Unknown at SMS.ac. It's home to the largest wireless community in the world. Join the club now and become instantly connected to koko damai's network of friends!.

      Ikutt!! Ikut!!!

      Features

      What do I get when I register with SMS.ac?

         Activate your mobile phone you'll get 5 text (SMS) Messages each and every day-- FREE!
      Your smsProfile will introduce you to the world!
      Flirt Finder will help you find your perfect match anywhere in the world!
      Search smsPeople to find and connect instantly with people all over the world who share your interests!
      Join or create your own club at smsClubs.
      Keep in touch with your classmates at smsClassmates.
      Free credits to send SMS and more!

      JOIN TODAY!

      koko and your friends at SMS.ac

        This courtesy message was sent to you because koko damai thought you would like to become a registered member of SMS.ac.
      Copyright © 2004 SMS.ac, Inc. All rights reserved.