Public Speaker

  • Kuncoro Sejati
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2012
      Hai generasi damai, generasi pembaharu,

      I am about to make an event called TEDxCity 2.0. This event invite speakers to give presentation about how improving a city. It can be delivered in many point of view: environment, socio anthropologist, architecture, culture, infrastructure, any things.

      So, if anyone interested, please contact me.

      This event was projected to be held on this October '12.

      Best regards,

      Kuncoro Sejati
      082325794625

      Sent from my iPad