Daejeon University (ROK) - Exchange Program 2011
- Daejeon University (DJU) in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Korea and the ASEAN University Network (AUN) are now ready to launch the ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Program between the Republic of Korea and ASEAN Nations 2011.Full scholarships covering tuition fee, room and board, roundtrip ticket, and living allowance, will be offered to 30 students from ASEAN Nations who interested in study in the fields of Social Sceince and ICT at Daejon University for the year 2011-2012. The program is developed for international students and classes will be taught in English.Students will be given a chance to attend a 2-month scholarship programme at the leading organizations in Korea, namely United Nations-Asian and Pacific Training Cetre for Information and Communication Technology for Development (UN APCICT), Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KIST), Korea-ASEAN Center, Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety (KINS), Korea Nuclear International Cooperation Foundation (KONICOF), Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, etc.Admission requirements:
How to apply:
- Applicant must be a citizen of ASEAN nations and currently enrolled in College or University.
- Undergraduate student majoring in Information Technology (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/Electrics Engineering, Communications Engineering or IT Related major) or,
- Undergraduate students majoring in Social Science Studies (e.g. Economics, Business, Public Administration, Political Science, International Studies) and Korean Studies.
- Applicant must has an excellent academic record (Should be in the top 10% of their classes).
- Applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Applicant must have a good medical record.
- Applicants must submit the completed package and required documents to the AUN Secretariat through OIA UGM.
- Submit 3 (three) copies of required documents to OIA UGM no later than 28 June 2011
- Not applying for other scholarship at the moment of applicaiton
==================================Sincerely,Retno WidyastutiProgram OfficerYayasan Gerakan Indonesia Mengajar
- Letter of Nomination from Dean of the Faculty
- DJU Application Form Download
- English Proficiency score (TOEFL ITP minimum 550)
- Academic Transcript (GPA min. 3.30)
- Recommendation letter from two faculty members
- Certificate of Health