Korea Development Institute scholarships
- Korea Development Institute scholarshipsKorea Development Institute (KDI) School of Public Policy and Management is currently opening a Master’s degree scholarship for Indonesian citizen with these field studies: Master of Public Policy (MPP) and Master of Public Policy in Economic Development (MPP/ED).For this fall, KDI School of Public Policy and Management offers a special scholarship, KDI School and Korea Gas Cooperation (KOGAS) Global Fellowship, which consist of tuition fee, monthly allowance (for at least US$ 1.000) for two years, and airfare tickets.Below is the general requirements for this program:
Submit all your documents to:The Office of AdmissionsKDI School of Public Policy and Management
- Register and complete the online registration at KDI official website.
- Send the following documents to the KDI School (E-mail not accepted):- Online application result page- Statement of Purpose (must use the school format, download here)- Transcript(s) (GPA included)- Certified copy of degree diploma- Two Recommendations (download here)- Two Photos (3×4)- Copy of Passport
- English Score Reports (if available)- Employment Verification (if applicable, download here)
- Please note that if you want to send the copies please do include original stamps on it, and that the whole documents must be in English.
- The deadline of this application is: May 27, 2011.
87 Hoegiro Dongdaemun-gu Seoul, 130-868, KoreaPhone +82-2-3299-1281/1055Fax 82-2-3299-1223For UGM lecturers and staff, you’re all able to submit your applications through Office of International Affairs UGM before 19 May 2011----------------------------Sincerely,Retno WidyastutiMobile : +62856 9378 1186Program Officer Indonesia Mengajar