Vacancy (British Council)

  • Muhammad Fikri
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 8:28 AM
      The British is recruiting for the post of :

      PROGRAMMES OFFICER
      Jakarta, 1 (one) position

      IDR 8,885,000 gross monthly salary and excellent benefits. The post holder will work within the Programme Team ensuring that our existing programmes are managed to British Council’s standards and stakeholders’ satisfaction. This position will be offered for a fixed period of 1 year.

      Key duties of this post include:

      ·          Project development & delivery

      ·          Financial and contract management

      ·          Project monitoring & evaluation

      ·          Relationship management within designated programme

      The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate evidence of :

      ·          Evidence of experience with project implementation, financial monitoring, and reporting

      ·          Strong sense of achievement and customer service orientation

      ·          Evidence in building and maintaining relationship for influence

      ·          Capacity to apply procedures flexibly with high accountability

      ·          Willingness and ability to travel

      ·          An English language IELTS score of 6.0

      Applicants who do not meet these requirements will not be short-listed for interview

      A copy of the full job descriptions and an application form can be downloaded from our website at www.britishcouncil.or.id. You should return a completed application form through E-mail:

      job.vacancy@... by stating the job title as the E-mail subject.

      Closing date for receipt of applications is by 16:00 on Monday 25 April 2011. It is essential that candidates use the application form provided on our website. The British Council does not accept CVs in place of the completed application form and it is unable to respond to telephone enquiries.

      The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.

      Cheers,

      Fickry | @defickry | 0817461947
      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone