Fw: [daily_crcs] Wedforum Mar 9, 11 (NOW START from 12.00)_UNIQUENESS OF NAGALAND_Lemwang Chuhwanglim

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011
      Hai kawan,
      di bawah ada info diskusi , yang ngomong ttg transformasi konflik dan peacebuilding.Nongol aja siapa tau bisa saling berbagi.

      "Aerodynamically a bee can't fly .
      But since a bee don't know the law of aerodynamics , a bee fly."
      Mary Kay Ash
      Don't know who she is but worthy word she does has.

      WEDNESDAY, March 9, 2011

      12.00 pm – 2.00 pm

       VENUE:

      Room 306, Third Floor, UGM Graduate School

      Jln. Teknika Utara Pogung Yogyakarta

      Contact Person:

      Maufur

      Academic Officer,
      Ph.D. in Interreligious Studies (ICRS)
      UGM Graduate School, Third Floor
      Jln. Teknika Utara Pogung Yogyakarta 55281 Indonesia
      Email: maufur_nd@...; maufur@...
      Mobile: +62 821 33 419548