Italian Government Scholarships for International Students
- Assalamualaikum wr.wb.Dear temans,Bagi yang tertarik untuk studi S2/S3/Riset di Italia dan bisa berbahasa Italia, sumonggo dibaca info ini dan dicoba.SEMANGKA :D!!=========================http://www.rumahbeasiswa.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2668Italian Government Scholarships for International Students
Scholarships are awarded by the Italian Government to foreigners as a contribution toward their studies and research in Italy, aiming at spreading the Italian language, and sciences abroad and at promoting , economic and technological cooperation worldwide.
Scholarships/grants are awarded for study or research at the following types of legally accredited institutions:
- universities or university or poly-technical institutes;
- institutes for advanced artistic or musical training;
- restoration institutes;
- National School of Cinema;
- research labs or centres, libraries, archives and museums associated with graduate and undergraduate university courses in which the candidate is obliged to enrol.
Grants may not be awarded for study in the following contexts:
- foreign institutions (universities, academies, libraries, schools of any sort) even if located in Italy;
- non-accredited private research centres or labs
- BRIEF LANGUAGE COURSES: possibly in preparation for enrolment in university and post-university degree courses in Italy.
- INDIVIDUAL UNIVERSITY COURSES: All subjects are included; at the end of the course the grant holder will be required to pass the relevant examination.
- DEGREE COURSES: Since enrolment in certain degree courses involves a selection process, in accordance with Law no. 264/99, applicants are advised to submit alternative study programmes, even at more than one university, in order to avoid suspension of the grant in the case of non-admission to the course of study chosen. The same type of study and degree must be maintained.
- COURSES IN ADVANCED MUSICAL AND ARTISTIC TRAINING: To be completed at advanced music, art and dance training institutes (academies, , ISIA, etc.), at institutes of restoration and the National School of Cinema, for which a high school diploma is required.
- ITALIAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE COURSES OF ITALIAN: Italian language and culture courses are reserved for non-Italian teachers of the Italian language and university students of Italian enrolled for at least 3 years. Grants are awarded for the study of the Italian language, and the teaching of it, at for Foreigners in Perugia, Siena and Rome (Roma Tre) or other accredited institutions that issue certificates of (L2).
- POST-GRADUATE UNIVERSITY COURSES: Courses for the Masters I and II level (of at least one academic year`s duration), doctorate in research and specialisations:
- DOCTORATE IN RESEARCH. Each individual university has its own rules for admission to the doctorate in research, and it is recommended that these be consulted by checking the institution`s internet site. Since this is generally a competitive selection process, in order to increase the chances of success it would be advisable to apply to several universities. For grant renewals see III.13.
- MASTERS. The diplomatic representations will see to it that grant candidates are informed of the high costs involved and the possibility that the masters programme will require studying in institutions outside of Italy, sometimes for months at a time. Moreover, admission to a masters programme often involves a selection process and a minimum number of students, therefore the grant holder should be informed of the real possibility of enrolling in the course since there is the risk of losing the grant benefit if the masters course is annulled.
- SPECIALISATIONS. Excluding medical disciplines (see Law no. 257 of 08.08.1991).
- RESEARCH: in all disciplines, with the obligation of enrolment in and attendance of undergraduate and post-graduate university courses. A letter of acceptance from the Dean of the academic institution is compulsory. At the end of the course the grant holder will be required to take an exam; such obligation does not exist for grant holders enrolled at the CNR, at the Istituto Superiore di Sanità and at other similar research institutions.
To be eligible for study grants (except the case of language course), students must have the following prerequisites: Knowledge of the Italian language
Knowledge of the Italian language is indispensable and must be certified or ascertained in an interview at the Italian Cultural Institute or at the Cultural Office of the local Italian diplomatic Mission or at the Italian studies Department of the applicant`s university.
Candidates must have the credentials requested for enrolment in the institution of their choice (see provisions issued by the Ministry of Education (MUIR) for 2010-2012 athttp://www.miur.it/0002Univer/0023Studen/0059Studen/index_cf2.htm).
All credentials and certificates of study must be submitted along with their Italian translation, which must be certified as conforming with the foreign language texts by the Italian diplomatic Mission, i.e. by an official translator along with a statement attesting (dichiarazione di valore in loco) the authenticity of the credentials prepared by the Italian diplomatic Mission.
- Degree courses at Italian universities: the candidate must have a secondary school diploma valid for the enrolment in a university.
- Masters I or II programmes at Italian universities: candidates must have a degree equal to the Italian , along with any other documentation that may be required by the chosen institution.
- Individual courses: the certificate of enrolment issued by the university for foreigners is usually sufficient.
- Art and music institutes: it requires certification of having concluded a cycle of secondary school studies valid for admission to accredited State academies orconservatories.
- Italian language and culture courses: a secondary school diploma is required.
The age limit for obtaining a study grant is cited in bilateral Cultural Agreement Executive Programmes. Where not expressly established, the age limit is 35 years old.
After registering at http://borseonline.esteri.it/borseonline/it/index.asp , applicants will be able to access a multilingual on-line .
Source: http://www.esteri.it/MAE/EN/Ministero/Servizi/Stranieri/Opportunita/default.htm?LANG=EN-------------------------------Sincerely,Retno Widyastuti, M.Sihttp://chikupunya.multiply.com/HLN MITI Mahasiswahttp://mitimahasiswa.com