APPLY NOW! ASIAN SOCIAL YOUTH-PRENEURSHIP SUMMIT 2010
We are very happy to introduce you all our new website regarding the summit: http://ysummit.ashoka.or.id.
From now on, everything -- news, updates, infos -- can be found in this
Ashoka believes that everyone is a changemaker. The young generation has access to great deal of information with the advent of computer and internet connectivity. With the globalization there exists tremendous social change opportunities in Asia. The Asian Summit therefore set to bring virtual to actual power of youngsters gaining access to skills training, networking and acknowledgement as leading changemakers for their individual growth as well as the society.
First of all I would like to welcome you to the website of the Asian Social Youth-preneurship Summit 2010. This Summit represents an amazing opportunity for youngsters from across the Indonesia and Asia to meet and exchange ideas.
Our agenda is building youth to youth power, the event aims to provide a platform for young changemakers to learn all aspects of social entrepreneurship and how to bring about sustainable social impacts. The line-up of speakers includes some of the Ashoka’s most impressive social-entrepreneurs and experts.
In addition to expert advice the Summit will give you the necessary skills to put your business ideas into practice. You will definitely want to attend if you are:
- thinking of starting a social venture and looking for inspiration
- developing your existing social venture and want to hear how others have grown their ventures
- looking to set up a social enterprise and need expert advice
- want to know more about social entrepreneurship and what it takes to be a successful social entrepreneur
- interested in networking with other like-minded in a creative senvironment
- looking for opportunity to present your social venture to the social investors