INVITATION: Asia Pacific Interfaith Youth Meeting 2010

  • Ahmad Fikri ARIEF
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Miftahul Huda <miftahulh@...>
    Date: Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 5:44 PM
    Subject: Asia Pacific Interfaith Youth Meeting 2010
    To: Fikri Arief <fikriarief@...>

    ASIA PACIFIC INTERFAITH YOUTH MEETING 2010

    Unity in Diversity ; Strengtening a Culture of Peace

    Secretariat: Jalan Karang tengah Raya No.57 Lebak Bulus –Jakarta Selatan 12440,

    Email: iyf@.... Telp (+6221) 966 72995, Fax +6221 – 741 0093. Miftahul Huda (+6281318007640

    Greetings to you!

    We would like to invite you to ASIA PACIFIC INTERFAITH YOUTH MEETING 2010

    Dates: Monday, 11th October – Thursday, 14th October 2010

    Venue: Taman Mini Indonesia Indah Jakarta Indonesia

    Theme:Unity in Diversity; Strengthening a Culture of Peace

    Participants: We are expecting 100-150 participants from the Asia Pacific region aged 18 years old and above to take participate in this 6-day Conference.

    Organizer: Indonesia Youth Forum (IYF) and Central Board of Nahdlatul Ulama Youth Association (PP IPNU)

    Conference Fee: USD 100 inclusive of meals, accommodations and workshop kit

    (Exclusive of local airfare/ transportation for those participating from outside Jakarta), scholarship is available.

    Fundraising: We would appreciate any support from various donors and generous individuals/institutions.

    Confirmation: We would appreciate receiving your confirmation with the duly filled-out application to:  miftahulh@... before 5th October 2010.

    For local participants coming from outside Jakarta and/or travel by local flights, kindly make arrangements for your transportation to Jakarta. The Opening Ceremony for the Conference will start at 7:00pm, 11th October 2010

    For those who arrive either on the 11th October or earlier, kindly informs us in advance so that we can arrange for your stay. Hotel accommodation before and after the Conference will be at the delegate’s own expense.

    This gathering of young people aims to build a network of Interfaith youth leaders who believe in sustaining their commitment to positive action, and collectively thinking on ‘what changes do we, do I need to make today to become an effective agent for peace?’ Join us in exploring how we can create a better future together through interfaith youth cooperation for world peace.

    Your presence will add to the spirit of teamwork, care and concern shared by us over the years.

    Yours sincerely,

    Miftahul Huda

    --
    Thank You

    Best Regards

    Miftahul Huda
    Friend of Initiatives of Change Indonesia
    Jl.Cempaka No.17 Rt.003/Rw.007 Ciputat Tangerang 15412
    Phone +621 93733478

    Cell : +6281318007640
    skype :miftahul.huda