Summer Program (Japan) Fak. Bio, Farmasi, FK (deadline 24 June)
Institute of Health Biosciences, Institute for Enzyme Research, Institute for Genome Research and International Center of the University of Tokushima, proudly announce the “SUMMER PROGRAM 2010 – Health Bioscience Course (TOWARD PROMOTION OF INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION IN SCIENCE) ” for international students. The program will have significant meaning in improving your international communication skills in sciences as well as in experiencing real Japanese culture and life.
Time and Location
- July 25 (Sun) –August 1 (Sun), 2010
- The University of Tokushima, Kuramoto Campus
- Oversea travel insurance, Round-trip airfare, Transportation, Room & Board, and Activity charges.
- The Univ. of Tokushima provides all participants with subsidy, 50,000 yen per person.
- The Univ. of Tokushima covers Tuitions, Welcome Party fee.
- Students from Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, and Faculty of Biology
How to Apply
Students who wish to apply for the summer program should fill a soft copy of the application form and send to kasoku@ jim.tokushima-u.ac.jp and CC to scholarship@ ugm.ac.id before June 24, 2010
============================Sincerely,RETNO WIDYASTUTIGraduate Student of Japanese Area StudiesUniversity of Indonesia - DepokHLN MITI Mahasiswa