Undergraduate Exchange Program dari FULLBRIGHT
Selain menyediakan beasiswa buat Master dan PhD, FULLBRIGHT juga punya Undergraduate Exchange Program dan beberapa program lain lho..
hayo, bayi buaya yang masih semester awal, mendaftarlah..
Community College Summit Initiative Program
This international educational exchange program enables individuals from Indonesia to study at a community college in the United States to develop professional skills. Eligible fields are Business Management and Administration; Tourism and Hospitality Management; Health Professionals, including Nursing; Media; Information Technology; Agriculture, and Engineering Science. Applicant must :
- have completed a secondary school education (High School Diploma)
- have relevant work experience or be currently working in the field in which they are applying
- have English language skills that provide a basis for enrolling in academic coursework following approximately 6 months of intensive English language study in the U.S.
- submit a complete application
- a minimum Institutional TOEFL score 500 or TOEIC score 650 (only scores less than 2 years old are valid)
Deadline: November 1, 2010
Note: Preference wil be given to applicants with High School Diploma. Applicants with D1, D2 or D3 degrees may apply. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree (S1) are eligible if they are applying in a field different from the field of their degree and have relevant work experience in the field for which they are applying. Applicants with MA or Ph.D degrees are not eligible to participate.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program
The Global UGRAD Program provides scholarships for one semester or one academic year of U.S. Study in a NON-DEGREE Program. All global UGRAD Program participants will be enrolled full time in undergraduate course work chosen from the US institution’s existing curriculum. Student will also be provides with opportunities to participate in up to ten hours of community service per semester and an internship to all academic-year participants. Applicant must:
- enroll in S1 degree programs and have completed their firsts semester or are entering their 5th semester by the time of application (students of 6th semester and above are not eligible)
- have a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 500
- Preference will be given to those who had little or NO experience in the U.S.
Deadline: November 1, 2010
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms and return them to AMINEF by the application deadline. Forms are available either by mail, in person at the AMINEF Office, Gedung Balai Pustaka, 6th floor, Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya 4, Jakarta 10720, or via the AMINEF Website at the following URL: http://www.aminef.or.id/. Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes : – Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise study objective. – Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, TOEFL score report. – One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer. – Copy of academic transcript and diploma (English translation). – Copy of identify document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process are accepted via e-mail at the following address :