Exchange Student Scholarship at Chulalongkorn Univ (Thailand)
- The Bachelor of Arts in Communication Management- English program was initiated to satisfy the demand for international communications skills through a consolidated curriculum that focuses on the many areas of communication arts using English as the medium.
Chulalongkorn University,Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University is offering “One-Semester Exchange Student Scholarship” for undergraduate students of universities in the ASEAN region to study during the fall term of the academic year 2010, which is in session from early August to early December.
Requirements of Eligible Applicants for the One-Semester Exchange Student Scholarship
- Applicants must be undergraduate students in a national university in an ASEAN country except Thailand.
- Applicants must be an ASEAN citizen of any member country except Thailand.
- All ASEAN students studying in Thailand are ineligible to apply.
- Complete application form (download).
- Statement of purpose attached with the application form.
- Official transcript with latest GPA
- One 1-inch photograph (face shot with no hat, sunglasses, or computer editing).
- Two letters of recommendation from instructors or advisors.
- University testimonial letter.
- Language requirement:
- TOEFL score: at least 90 (computer) or higher, or
- IELTS score: at least 5.5 or higher, or
- CU-AAT score: at least 400 or higher (only verbal section), or
- SAT score: at least 400 or higher (only critical reading section)
(Scores must be less than 2 years old based on the date of application).
- Four scholarships are available. The grant will be divided into 4 payments: the first month 20,000 baht, second month 10,000 baht, third month 10,000 baht and the fourth month 10,000 baht.*
- The tuition fee of 1 semester worth 78,000 baht will also be provided.
- The grant will cover only the first semester of 2010 (August to December).
- Detailed information can be found here
Procedure of Submission
Please submit two (2) copies of your application to Office of International Affairs UGM before 28 March 2010.Sincerely,RETNO WIDYASTUTIGraduate Student of Japanese Area StudiesUniversity of Indonesia