Connect with me at Multiply

  • I Nengah Budi Setiawan (via Multiply)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2009
      Check out my Multiply site

      I set up a Multiply site with my pictures, videos and blog and I want
      to add you as my friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
      Multiply! Once you join, you can also create your own site and share
      anything you want, with anyone you want.

      Here's the link:
      http://multiply.com/si/hWVQ,2cLsamvTz+xs9EHig

      Plz join join yuuuuk

      Thanks,
      I Nengah Budi

      Stop e-mails, view our privacy policy, or report abuse:
      http://multiply.com/bl/hWVQ,2cLsamvTz+xs9EHig
      We haven't added your email address to any lists, nor will we share it
      with anyone at any time.
      Copyright 2009 Multiply Inc.
      6001 Park of Commerce, Boca Raton, FL 33487, USA