lowongan PT BUMA

  • kokok caroko
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 406 KB
    JOB VACANCY

    PT. BUKIT MAKMUR MANDIRI UTAMA is an Indonesian Mining Contractor Company, which is one of the biggest mining contractors in Indonesia.
    We are fast growing company with 12 projects in Kalimantan. Our commitment to the costumer is focus on continous improvement building Competency in Safety, Health and Environment, Human Resources Development, Operation and Engineering, and especially Community Development with the locals communities. Currently we are looking for capable and highly motivated professionals to join us for:

    1. FOREMAN TRAINEE HEALTH
    D3 Health, D3 Nursing
    Age max. 28 years
    GPA: min. 2,80

    2. FOREMAN TRAINEE OPERATION
    D3 Mechanical Engineering, D3 Electrical Engineering, D3 Statistic
    Age max. 28 years
    GPA: min. 2,80

    3. FOREMAN TRAINEE FINANCE
    D3 Finance & Accounting, Finance Management
    Age max. 28 years
    GPA: min. 2,80

    Willingness to be located in sites. Only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated strictly confidential.

    Take an Applicant Form at Grha Sabha Pramana Gadjah Mada University, West Wing, 1st Floor, Room B. December 16th, 2009 at 08.00 WIB.
    Test batch 1: 09.00-12.00 WIB
    Test batch 2: 13.00-17.00 WIB

    --
    HM