[lowongan] the habibie center
- *JOB VACANCY*
*Job Title: * Graphic and Web Design Officer
*Supervisor: * Program and PR Manager
*Location: * The Habibie Center
The Habibie Center Building
Jl. Kemang Selatan No. 98
Jakarta 12560, INDONESIA
As part of the drive to increase the visibility of The Habibie Center (THC),
THC is strengthening its Communications and Marketing Team. A Graphic and
Web Design Officer will be part of this team and will primarily provide both
technical and administrative support to the team.
Graphic and Web Design Officer assists the team with all aspects of design
visual communications including designing all communication materials and
publications for Public Relations and event-related materials (i.e. power
points, invitations, backdrop, banners, flyers, kits, etc.) as well as
developing and periodically maintaining The Habibie Center website.
Reporting to the Program and PR Manager, and under the overall supervision
of the Communications Director, Graphic and Web Design Officer will:
- Based on priority need, study all THC’s communications visual material,
publications and website.
- Conceptualize/ Create all visual communications products based on THC’s
- Maintain The Habibie Center website periodically.
- Perform other tasks as may be required by the team.
- Completion or current pursuit of an undergraduate degree in Graphic/Web
Design, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or other related
disciplines with some previous internship experience in related fields.
- Computer literacy and graphic design skills (Photoshop, Corel,
Dreamweaver, HTML etc.)
- Quick learner and easily adapts to the work environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of written and spoken English and
- Pleasant personality (friendly, team player, creative with an interest
in taking on a variety of tasks).
- Interest in democracy and human rights issues
*Send your application letter with two references, two samples of your work
and CV & Cover letter to **vita@habibiecente r.or.id **(via e-mail only –
applications sent via other than e-mail will not be accepted) no later than
Monday, December 21, 2009.*
Website: www.habibiecenter. or.id
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter. com/habibiecente r
Mr. Muhammad Fikri
ACICIS Program Assistant
Australian Consortium for "In-Country" Indonesian Studies
Bulaksumur Blok B-10B, Sleman
Yogyakarta 55281 - Indonesia
Tel/Fax: +62 274 515519
YM: defickry || Twitter: defickry