[lowongan] wartawan Aljazeera

  • ikie_defickry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2009

      Headquartered in the Middle East (Doha, State of Qatar), we tell stories
      that other networks do not in under-reported regions with journalism that is honest, courageous and distinctive.

      Al Jazeera has given millions of people a refreshing new perspective on
      global events. Free from the shackles of censorship and government control, Al Jazeera has offered its audience in the world much-needed freedom of speech and a platform for dialogue and debate.

      On air for more than a decade, our TV Channels are well known globally and are winning many major regional and internationally respected awards.

      Now we want the best talent worldwide for our Broadcast Centres in Doha, Kuala Lumpur, Washington DC, London, and our News Bureaus across the globe.

      You are welcome join our skilled and experienced professionals who are
      challenging the status quo.

      Al Jazeera Network is an Equal Opportunities Employer.

      Available Jobs

      - Assistant Editor - Community & Multimedia (Online-Doha)
      - Journalist (Online-Doha)
      - Journalist - Business (Online-Doha)
      - Journalist - Research (Online-Doha)
      - Journalist - Mutlimedia & Interactivity (Online-Doha)
      - Assistant Programme Editor (News - Kuala Lumpur)
      - Package Producer (News - Kuala Lumpur)
      - Output Producer (News - Kuala Lumpur)
      - Producer - Planning (News - Kuala Lumpur)
      - Researcher (News - Kuala Lumpur)
      - Senior Analyst - New Media
      Simply click here to fill out the job application form and make sure to
      complete
      all relevant fields.

      Untuk lebih lengkapnya, please open:
      http://recruitment.aljazeera.net/en
      --
      Sincerely Yours,

      -Fickry Adequate-

      ACICIS Program Assistant
      (Australian Consortium for In-Country Indonesian Studies)
      http://www.acicis.murdoch.edu.au/

      Blog: http://defickry.wordpress.com/
      Facebook: http://facebook.com/fickry
      Twitter: defickry || YM: ms_fickry
      Mobile: +62 817 46 1947

      Buat sendiri desain eksklusif Messenger Pingbox Anda sekarang!
      Membuat tempat chat pribadi di blog Anda sekarang sangatlah mudah