SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADUATE STUDIES IN THE U.S.
- from : http://www.fisip.ui.ac.id/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1196&Itemid=197
Education is a core theme of increased United States-Indonesia development cooperation, which was re-emphasized recently during a telephone conversation between U.S. President Barrach Obama and Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. To follow up that commitment, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), through the Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD) program working in collaboration with the Academy for Educational Development (AED), opens the opportunity for talented young Indonesian to study fro Master's and PhD degrees in the U.S. The program are fully funded by USAID. The Programs offered are:
1. Master's Degree in Education and Human Development, emphasizing studies in Education Policy and Management, Human Development and Psychology, International Education Policy, Language and Literacy, Math and Science Education, Education Leadership, Teacher Education, Education Technology, Education Law, Education Finance, Curriculum and Instruction, Education Research Design, Politics in Education, Education Assestment and Testing, Special Education, Counselling.
*) Please see www.aed.or.id for the detailed program description including eligible institutions.
2. Master's Degree in Public Health, emphasizing studies in International Health Epidemiology/Biostatistics; and Health System Capacity Development.
3. Master's Degree in Environment Studies, emphasizing studies in Climate Change; Coastal and Marine Conservation; Pelagic Fisheries Management; and Energy/Environmental Engineering.
4. Bachelor's, Master's or PhD Degree in Economics, emphasizing studies in Economics, Finance Management, Accounting, Insurance, Agriculture, Agribusiness, and Public Policy.
*) Please see www.aed.or.id for the detailed program description including eligible requirements for the Bachelor's Degree.
5. Master's Degree in Public Affairs/Public Policy/Political Science/Public Administration/Non-profit Management or related studies.
* Relevant work experience and commitment to Indonesian development,
* At least 5 pre-retirement years after completion of study
* Indonesian citizen,
* Complete the application forms and attach CV, copy of ID card and one-page essay,
* Attach a nomination letter from current institution of employment,
* Attach 3 recommendation letters from persons other than the person who provided the nomination letter,
* Attach the result of English Test Score (ITP TOEFL or IELTS)
This is an equal opportunity scholarship. Women are encouraged to apply. Geographical coverage will be considered.
For more information and to get application forms, please send your request to info@... or visit www.aed.or.id to download the application forms. Completed application forms together with required documents must be received at the AED address below no later than 1 January 2010.
Academy for Educational Development (AED)
Wisma Nugra Santana, 16th Floor, Suite 1616
Jalan Jend. Sudirman Kav.7-8, Jakarta 10220Sincerely,RETNO WIDYASTUTIGraduate Student of Japanese Area StudiesUniversity of Indonesia
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around