Total Summer camp
- Total Summercamp and Scholarship
Total E & P Indonesia offering Total's Summer Camp and Total's Scholarship Programme 2009.
The Total Summer School is intended for students who are about to start their final year of study before graduation at the universities.
Participants will focus on five key issues and challenges facing international oil and chemical companies:
- Economic: is the global tension between energy supply and demand here to stay
- Geopolitical: What are the main cauces of uncertainty and tension and how can they be alleviated?
- Energy Diversification: Are there credible, competitive alternatives to finite resources in particular in the transportation segment?
- Environment: What strategies can be deployed to combat global warming?
- Social and managerial responsibility: How can our ethical and managerial values be made compatible with the wide diversity of countries, people, and situations
Elegible Participant for this program are those who fulfill these requirements:
1. 3rd or 4th year students of UGM
2. Faculty of Engineering: Geofisika and Geologi
3. Faculty of Economic and Business: Accounting and Management
4. Faculty of Social and Political Science: Hubungan Internasional dan Administrasi Publik
5. Faculty of Law
6. GPA minimum 3.0
7. Have a good command of writen and spoken English
8. Open minded and have many experiences in organization and societies
For those who are considering to apply please complete these documents:
1. TOTAL Application form
2. Curriculum Vitae (including any social activities and training)
3. Academic Transcript
4. TOEFL Certificate
5. Reccomendation Letter addresed to Kepala Kantor Urusan Internasional UGM
The deadline for the submission: 19 Oktober 2009
Sincerely,RETNO WIDYASTUTIPost-Graduate Student of Japanese Area StudiesUniversity of Indonesia