Check out my Academia.edu webpage

  • Retno Widyastuti
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2009

      From: Retno Widyastuti

      Hi peacegeneration,

      I created an Academia.edu webpage where I can upload my papers, talks and find people in my research area. I want to add you as a contact on Academia.edu. First, you need to join Academia.edu! Once you join, you can create your own webpage.

      Thanks,
      Retno

      To join to Academia.edu, you need to add yourself to your department on Academia.edu's 'tree' of universities and departments around the world. To add yourself to your department, follow the link below:

      http://academia.edu/signup

      Retno Widyastuti's Webpage:

      Retno Widyastuti
      University of Indonesia
      Other academics on Academia.edu:
      Richard DawkinsPaul KrugmanStephen Hawking

      About Academia.edu

      Academia.edu is a tree of academics around the world, organized according to their university and department affiliations. Over 29,000 academics have joined Academia.edu in the last two months. Stephen Hawking, Richard Dawkins, Paul Krugman, Noam Chomsky and Steven Pinker all have pages on Academia.edu.

      To contact us, please email hello@..., or write to us at: 2140 Taylor St, #806, San Francisco, CA, 94133

      To opt out of receiving these kinds of emails from Academia.edu, go to: http://academia.edu/optout/6f358a14aecd99e82ab7e43cdafb30c8