(Vacancy) MarComm di Kedai Kopi Jogja

  • Ikie_Djokdja
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      Hi, we are opening the position for MARCOMM MANAGER.

      here are the main responsibilities :
      1. Develop communication strategy and implement promotion program instore and outstore
      2. Implement strategy to increase KEDAI KOPI brand awareness and brand positioning

      General Qualifications :
      1. Bachelor degree
      2. Min. 1 years experience
      3. Prefereable young woman

      Specific Qualifications :
      1. Having significant experiences in marketing communication or advertising & promotion
      2. High visual communication skill
      3. Good understanding in branding
      3. Computer literate and internet
      4. Excellent communication skill, good command of spoken and written english, indonesian, and javanesse.

      interested?
      send your CV with your photos (color) by email to : hrd@...
      duedate : June, 10 2009

      Lets get join!