Eagle award dll

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2009
      mungkin ada yang lebih tahu infonya?
      peace

      Fashion, Film, Art Performance, Music, Design, Animation, Products, Local Wisdom, etc...semua itu tertuang dalam "Indonesia Kreatif" untuk Eagle Awards Documentary Competition 2009

      Tunggu Pendaftarannya pada bulan April

      Salam

      Fajrian
      Eagle Awards Program Coordinator
      Metro TV
      Jl.Pilar Mas Raya Kav A-D
      Kedoya, Kebon Jeruk
      Jakarta, Indonesia 11520
      T :+62 21 58300077.Ext 22034

      Dear
      friends,

      Unfortunately,
      Dr. Tomas Lindgren can not attend the Wednesday Forum today.  Instead Siti sarah Muwahidah will  be the speaker at  our Wednesday Forum. Please find his presentation
      abstract  below.

      “Can Those With Ambiguously Defined Religious
      Identities Engage in Interfaith Dialogue? A Case Study of a Grassroots
      Interfaith Empowerment Program in East Java,
      Indonesia”

      Date:            Wednesday, 11  March 2009

      Time:
             12.30 pm – 2.30 pm (free
      lunch)

      Venue:          Room 306, UGM Graduate
      School Jln. Teknika Utara
      Pogung YKT

      Speaker:        Siti Sarah Muwahidah

      Abstract:

      The term interfaith or interfaith dialogue is commonly
      understood as a cooperative and positive interaction between people of
      different religious traditions (i.e., “faiths”), at both the individual and
      institutional level, mostly with the aim of deriving a common ground in belief
      through a concentration on similarities between faiths. Several scholars have
      stressed the importance of interfaith dialogue in building peace and
      understanding among religious groups. Hans Küng argues that interfaith dialogue
      has to be fostered at the level of the community, and deal with concrete
      problems, not only with philosophical, theological or theoretical textual
      exegesis. Leonard Swidler claims the interreligious project cannot be carried
      out only by scholars and leaders of the world religions; the ideas and concerns
      of the grassroots communities must also be voiced and heard. Such a project
      must work on all three levels-scholars, leaders, and grassroots-or it will not
      work at all. Anton Kozlovic recommended further research into grassroots
      dialogue praxis.

      In this paper, I present my observations and findings on an
      interfaith program at the grassroots level. The data in this paper is based on
      my fieldwork in Banyu Urip, a small village in East Java, Indonesia. The
      significance of my research is the observation of factors that contributed to
      an interfaith cooperation that was not followed by a “mainstream” interfaith
      dialogue, particularly as the people engaged in the program have a “limitation”
      in articulating their religious identity.

      A prominent scholar in interfaith dialogue, Paul Knitter,
      explained that grassroots interfaith dialogue starts with a discussion of
      common problems in a local community, which leads to interfaith cooperation
      among the different religious adherents of the community, and is finally
      followed by dialogue about their own particular religions. The remaining
      question is, however, if part of a grassroots community itself only claims a
      religion on the nominal level, and consequently lacks in-depth knowledge about
      this religion, can interfaith cooperation between these two proximal faith
      communities bring them to such a “deeper dialogue”? Can such an enterprise be
      claimed as an interfaith dialogue? What constitutes an interfaith dialogue in
      that kind of community? Does this particular community need such an interfaith
      dialogue?

      Registration:

      The forum is free of charge and on a
      first-come-first basis.

      Contact person:

      Maufur ipung (ICRS): maufur_nd@yahoo. com

      Mustaghfiroh Rahayu (CRCS): mth.rahayu@gmail. com

      Linah Khairiyah Pary
      Center for Religious and Cross Cultural Studies
      Gadjah Mada University
      Yogyakarta Indonesia
      Phone fax: +62-274-544976
      www.crcs.ugm. ac.id

      "Aerodynamically a bee can't fly .
      But since a bee don't know the law of aerodynamics , a bee fly."
      Mary Kay Ash
      Don't know who she is but worthy word she does has.