Agenda Pisgen "Peace Goes to School"

  • Sony Ansyori
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Teman-teman,,

      Mohon di-link-kan (disebarluaskan) di web/blog/friendster/facebook teman-teman semua..
      Ada agenda baru pisgen, namanya "Peace Goes to School"..
      Acara ini khusus buat anak-anak SMA se-Jogja..

      Silakan buka dan link-kan di :
      www.peacegeneration.wordpress.com

      Thanks

      -sony-

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2009

        > International Women's Media Foundation Invites Neuffer Fellowship
        > Applications
        > http://iwmf. org/subcatdetail .aspx?sc= neufferfaq# 2
        > Deadline: April 15, 2009
        >
        > The International Women's Media Foundation ( http://www.iwmf. org/ )
        > is accepting applications for the 2009-10 Elizabeth Neuffer
        > Fellowship, which is awarded to women journalists who focus on human
        > rights and social justice.
        >
        > Full-time, part-time, or freelance journalists working on human rights
        > or social justices issues are eligible to apply. Recipients spend nine
        > months (September 2009 to May 2010) in a specialized academic research
        > program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology ( http://www.mit.
        > edu/ ). During that time, Neuffer fellows may also work with the
        > Boston Globe
        or New York Times.

        > The fellowship includes housing with a local family, a stipend to
        > cover meals, ground transportation, health insurance, and other living
        > expenses. It does not provide a salary or honoraria.
        >
        > The goal of the Elizabeth Neuffer Fellowship is to provide a woman
        > journalist with a transformative experience that will impact her
        > career by offering her the opportunity to conduct research at leading
        > academic institutions and build journalistic skills.
        >
        > The Elizabeth Neuffer Fellowship and the related Elizabeth Neuffer
        > Forum on Human Rights and Journalism seek to impact public awareness
        > of human rights journalism by encouraging dialogue and discussion
        > about critical human rights issues.
        >
        > Who is eligible to apply for the fellowship?
        > The Elizabeth Neuffer Fellowship is open to women journalists around
        > the
        world whose work focuses on human rights and social justice.
        > Journalists working in the print, broadcast and Internet media,
        > including freelancers, are eligible to apply.
        >
        > Applicants must have a minimum of three years of experience in
        > journalism. Non-native English speakers must also have excellent
        > written and verbal English skills in order to fully participate in and
        > benefit from the program.
        >
        > (Fo
        > crossposted from the Foundation Center's RFP Bulletin
        >
        > International Women's Media Foundation Invites Neuffer Fellowship
        > Applications
        > http://iwmf. org/subcatdetail .aspx?sc= neufferfaq# 2
        > Deadline: April 15, 2009
        >
        > The International Women's Media Foundation ( http://www.iwmf. org/ )
        > is accepting applications for the 2009-10 Elizabeth Neuffer
        > Fellowship, which is awarded to women journalists who focus on
        human
        > rights and social justice.
        >
        > Full-time, part-time, or freelance journalists working on human rights
        > or social justices issues are eligible to apply. Recipients spend nine
        > months (September 2009 to May 2010) in a specialized academic research
        > program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology ( http://www.mit.
        > edu/ ). During that time, Neuffer fellows may also work with the
        > Boston Globe or New York Times.
        >
        > The fellowship includes housing with a local family, a stipend to
        > cover meals, ground transportation, health insurance, and other living
        > expenses. It does not provide a salary or honoraria.
        >
        > The goal of the Elizabeth Neuffer Fellowship is to provide a woman
        > journalist with a transformative experience that will impact her
        > career by offering her the opportunity to conduct research at leading
        > academic institutions and
        build journalistic skills.

        > The Elizabeth Neuffer Fellowship and the related Elizabeth Neuffer
        > Forum on Human Rights and Journalism seek to impact public awareness
        > of human rights journalism by encouraging dialogue and discussion
        > about critical human rights issues.
        >
        > Who is eligible to apply for the fellowship?
        > The Elizabeth Neuffer Fellowship is open to women journalists around
        > the world whose work focuses on human rights and social justice.
        > Journalists working in the print, broadcast and Internet media,
        > including freelancers, are eligible to apply.
        >
        > Applicants must have a minimum of three years of experience in
        > journalism. Non-native English speakers must also have excellent
        > written and verbal English skills in order to fully participate in and
        > benefit from the program.
        >
        > (For information on other journalism
        fellowships, see the
        > International Center for Journalists' listing of fellowships:
        > http://www.icfj. org/fellship. html.)
        >
        > Where will the fellowship take place?
        > Each fellowship will be tailored specifically to the recipient.
        > Working with the IWMF, the fellow will design a program that will
        > enable her to pursue academic research while improving her ability to
        > cover human rights and social justice by increasing her journalistic
        > skill.
        >
        > The fellow will be based at the Center for International Studies at
        > the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge,
        > Massachusetts as a research associate during the research component of
        > the fellowship. During the journalism portion of the fellowship, she
        > may spend time at The Boston Globe or The New York Times, either in
        > their home offices or in bureaus in Washington, D.C., or the
        United
        > Nations.
        >
        > What is the deadline?
        > Completed applications must be received by the IWMF on or before April
        > 15, 2009. Incomplete applications or applications received after the
        > due date will not be considered.
        >
        > For complete program information, visit the IWMF Web site.
        > r information on other journalism fellowships, see the International
        > Center for Journalists' listing of fellowships: http://www.icfj.
        > org/fellship. html.)
        >
        > Where will the fellowship take place?
        > Each fellowship will be tailored specifically to the recipient.
        > Working with the IWMF, the fellow will design a program that will
        > enable her to pursue academic research while improving her ability to
        > cover human rights and social justice by increasing her journalistic
        > skill.
        >
        > The fellow will be based at the Center for International Studies
        at
        > the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge,
        > Massachusetts as a research associate during the research component of
        > the fellowship. During the journalism portion of the fellowship, she
        > may spend time at The Boston Globe or The New York Times, either in
        > their home offices or in bureaus in Washington, D.C., or the United
        > Nations.
        >
        > What is the deadline?
        > Completed applications must be received by the IWMF on or before April
        > 15, 2009. Incomplete applications or applications received after the
        > due date will not be considered.
        >
        > For complete program information, visit the IWMF Web site.

        "Aerodynamically a bee can't fly .
        But since a bee don't know the law of aerodynamics , a bee fly."
        Mary Kay Ash
        Don't know who she is but worthy word she does has.