WORKING ABROAD OPPORTUNITY. DONT MISS IT!!

  • Marsiat Sitorus
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2009
      Hei, indonesia!!
      we invite you to join this fabulous program.
      CONTACT ME SOON!!

      * click show the picture and see the pic
      POSTERRRRRRRRkuuu.jpg AIESECCC picture by vheraa

      very best regards,

      Marsiat Verawaty Anggreini Sitorus
      Development Traineeship Manager o8o9
      Development Traineeship Department
      AIESEC LC University of Diponegoro
      AIESEC INDONESIA

      ******** ******** ******** ********

      mobile: +62 857 2686 9184; +62 852 9098 1359
      Email: popo.cite@...
                 marsiat.anggreini@...
                 marsiatanggreini@...
                 marsiatverawaty@...
      YM: popo.cite
      Skype: vheraa

       AIESEC LC UD  I Erlangga Tengah 17  I 3rd Floor Economic Faculty I Semarang

      "AIESEC INDONESIA IS THE WINNER 2000 X CAMPAIGN FOR ASIA PASIFIC GROWTH NETWORK"

      Buat sendiri desain eksklusif Messenger Pingbox Anda sekarang!
      Membuat tempat chat pribadi di blog Anda sekarang sangatlah mudah