The Best Doctor

  • kuncoro sejati
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009

      An Israeli doctor says: 'Medicine in my country is so  advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks.'

      A  German doctor says: 'That is nothing, we can take a lung out of one person, put  it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks.'

      A  Russian doctor says: 'In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can take  half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks.'

      The Texas doctor, not to be outdone, says: 'You guys are way behind, we had took a man with no brains out of Texas, put him in the White House for eight years, and now half the country is looking for work.'