Laman di Wordperss yang bisa dicek kan dgn kiriman Fickry dll.

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009

      Hi all..mungkin untuk menanggapi Astrid, Fickry dan Ratna, walaupun belum kucek syh.
      Kukopi bagian aboutnya.Cari Stuart Littlewood di Internet.
      Nanti nyambung ke wordpress yang ini (fanonite.org).Setelah itu monggo coba cek sendiri.Tidak, aku juga tidak mendukung kekerasan yang dilakukan negara Israel dan lobi AIPAC di USA.

      Peace.
      http://fanonite.org/about/

      About
      August 3, 2006

      The Fanonite was set up in response to BBC’s skewed coverage of the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in summer 2006. BBC’s partisan coverage on the Middle East has been amply documented by the Glasgow University Meida Group and Spinwatch, two research units with which I have had an association. Nevertheless, it came as a surprise that after the GUMG study, Bad News From Israel, and BBC’s own independent review — which found its coverage of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict “incomplete” and “misleading” — it should put its credibility on the line to serve as a surrogate of the Israeli ministry of information. The rest of the mainstream news media wasn’t faring any better. Letters of complaints to the editors were bearing little result, and one publication actually responded by allowing the subject of my complaint to smear me in the next issue. It was then that I decided to keep all such correspondence public, and make my criticisms available to all who are sceptical of the media’s sins of commission and ommission.

      The scope of issues discussed on The Fanonite has expanded since, but the situation in Palestine, Lebanon and Iraq still remain its primary focus.

      The Fanonite was started by Muhammad Idrees Ahmad, a researcher at Spinwatch, a PhD candidate at the University of Strathclyde, a musician, writer and a traveller. He lecturer at the Universities of Strathclyde, Glasgow and Stirling. Born in the North-West frontier of Pakistan he currently resides in Scotland. More recently he has been joined by David Thomson a researcher and media activist based in Dundee and Robin Yassin-Kassab aka Qunfuz, who has lived and worked in France, Pakistan, Turkey, Syria, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and Oman. Robin’s first novel, The Road From Damascus, is published by Hamish Hamilton and Penguin in June 2008.

      Posted by m.idrees

         1. Isaac Says:
            February 1, 2007 at 1:28 am

            I would suggest you write about your homeland and how women are treated there by Islamists such as you. Your
            present residence as well as your pose are faked and intended to mislead Europeans to believe that you are what you seem to be. But your are a bloodthirsty Muslim
            after all. When are you going to try to take over the United Kingdom.
         2. Haitham Says:
            February 1, 2007 at 6:44 am

            Muhammad,

            I’m glad to find your blog. I’ll add a link to it in my aggregator and blog links.

            Keep the good work coming and all the best!
         3. Idrees Muhammad Dawud Says:
            February 4, 2007 at 4:29 am

            Keep up the good work! REALLY good work. Wish I had time to do the same on the other side of the Atlantic!
         4. qunfuz Says:
            February 7, 2007 at 2:33 pm

            Congratulations on your excellent site, Muhammad. It’s well-written, erudite, and with the radical edge we all so badly need. I’ll tell my friends about you. Please visit my blog http://www.qunfuz.blogspot.com
         5. Freeborn Says:
            February 8, 2007 at 7:22 pm

            I’ve only just realised that you are just one guy!The website is so impressively packaged I thought you were an academic journal on Counterpunch lines!

            Anyway,such is the scope of your coverage it is to your site that I return avidly.Please keep it going it’s a vital tool with which we can make sense of the world.

            Only one suggestion:please more on your inspiration.I mean my favourite activist philosopher Franz Fanon.Black Masks,Damnes de la Terre are classic insurgent reading.This was a man who lived his theories to their logical conclusion.In his lifetime he saw them through to complete victory.Fanon was the hardline FLN negotiator who brooked no concessions to imperialists.France would commit to get the hell out of Algeria before the FLN would sit down with French representatives.

            Fanon is intensely relevant to any real attempt to analyse anti-imperialist struggle today.Given for example the US planned military offensive in third world urban centres which has proceeded apace since the debacle in Mogadishu in 1993,what part will the lumpenproletariat play in future wars against US invaders?

            The role envisaged by Fanon for these people has often been derided but I think he has been proved right by previous US counter-insurgency wars like Vietnam for instance.

            Gabriel Kolko’s magisterial history of the conflict found the seeds of US failure in the traumatization and displacement of civilians inflicted by US aerial attacks and ground operations.Though the lumpenproletariat that formed in Saigon and other urban centres failed to join in the anticipated general insurrection at the time of the Tet Offensive it was the failure of the S.Vietnam government to win these people over which sealed its own consignment to oblivion by history.

            Again Fanon’s psychiatric case studies ( some appear at the end of Les Damnes ) with their descriptions of the mental damage wrought by wars to the death,like that in Algeria,where torturer and
            tortured confront their demons are so pertinent in the light of Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.

            Please more Fanon!
         6. hyena Says:
            February 9, 2007 at 1:49 am

            I hate when people have sites that I like… it makes me realize I need to get off my arse and work on my own shiite. (Did I use my british slang properly?)

            Anyway, good job… nice use of Word Press and refreshing to see non-mainstream views.

            Also, encourage more posters like the first reply on this page. I find those people feed me more then any amount of encouragement.
         7. hyena Says:
            February 9, 2007 at 1:50 am

            * note: by “non-mainstream” i mean “thoughtful” - in the states we are inundated with Faux News and the like… you can complain about the BBC, but you have to agree it’s not Faux News Network or air anything like the O’Really Faction.
         8. Freeborn Says:
            February 9, 2007 at 8:43 am

            I think we can well do well without “posters” like the grey-cell deficient,probably intoxicated,certainly deranged Islamophobic moron that contributed the first reply.

            The mainstream coverage is replete with such ignorant commentators who lack any capacity to analyse and are therefore incapable of contributing anything meaningful or worthwhile.

            If hyena thinks such people are sources of encouragement I hope he’ll be very happy.Most of us would prefer other sources of intellectual sustenance!
         9. anask Says:
            February 16, 2007 at 2:19 pm

            Excellent site, I’ve added you to my blogroll. Very incisive commentary on the Middle East — and you live in Glasgow and have a Pakistani background, just like me!
        10. Manas Says:
            February 20, 2007 at 8:04 pm

            I liked the site. Keep it up!

            I would like to hear more about Pakistan. The country now being in (internal) turmoil…

            I heard a BBC journalist has recently came back to Pakistan. Do you know about that?
        11. Dr Q A Says:
            February 21, 2007 at 9:04 pm

            You make us proud!!

            Let me be the first person from your home town to post here. Hey we go a long way back everyone. I played Bass with this guy in a concert once!

            Your articles are always well researched and informative. We may disagree with each other over many issues (Galloway/Qaddafi) :) but I would always support you in your efforts.

            And I have another name for the BBC. “British Bull Crap”.

            Oh by the way what did you do to Isaac there (top poster)? You wicked evil Muslim. You blood drinking Lizard. You enemy of this “great” and “free” country. And when are you starting the “Battle of London”.

            Keep up the good work.
        12. inpursuitofjustice Says:
            February 27, 2007 at 10:19 am

            Glad I found this blog!
        13. Rah Sabs Says:
            March 8, 2007 at 1:58 am

            I just read your article “‘Anyone Can Go To Baghdad; Real Men Go To Tehran.’” at http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Mar07/Ahmad04.htm. It is sxcellent and brings together, shapes, and adds to, many details which have been scattered about in various people’s articles.

            Regarding the silence of the antiwar movement, I have to say that it is more a _total_ silence than a silence on the _cause_ of the drive for war. Other than http://www.campaigniran.org and various articles, there is very little mobilisation against this war. Is it because demonstrations of millions of people against the Iraq war failed to have any effect? “[C]astrated dissent”
            is apt, methinks.

            The Zionists’ drive for war is readily apparent throughout mainstream North American media. But what is Cheney’s reason for pushing this? Larry Wilkerson suggests that Cheney’s been radicalised by 9/11. Robert Dreyfuss points to China as a reason. I tend to agree that at least part of Cheney’s motive may be to contain China. India’s emergence contributes to this game plan.

            Rah
        14. Kate Says:
            March 8, 2007 at 2:43 pm

            Yeah, this is a great blog, no doubt about it. Whether you agree with everything or not doesn’t matter, it’s a tour de force.

            I work part-time as a news subtitler for the BBC, and I agree they aren’t half as balanced as they make out. Right now the newsroom is wildy SNP biased and they make no effort whatsoever to hide it. In fact, it’s kind of a running joke.
        15. copanhagian Says:
            March 11, 2007 at 8:14 pm

            Muhammad,

            Nice blog you put together here,.. I intend to visit often. Especially grateful to locate your blog - because our CMSM (Corporate Main Stream Media) can no longer be trusted not to slant the news to the favor of the Neo-Con Corporatists/Israeli Zionists/or fascist military industrial establishment.

            Would you consider listing a like minded blog in your links section. If the leaders of the world can not figure out how to live together without war, maybe the common folk ought to teach them how. An open dialog of communication is a good start towards that goal. You are not a monster, neither am I. Only the worlds warmongers wish we think so - because for them Shock and Awe is so very profitable,.. but only for them. Everybody else on the planet is somehow injured or suffers a loss. Mankind never gains by war, only the select avaricious/greedy/gluttonous few.

            Please take a look at this blog from the USA. If you would consider listing it in your “other links”,.. it would be appreciated. There are far more nice human beings on this planet,.. and far fewer monsters. The nice people need to open channels of communication before it is too late. Then maybe we can help each other save this planet and learn to live together in peace.

            http://winterpatriot.blogspot.com/
        16. Tartan Says:
            March 14, 2007 at 12:10 am

            Hey Muhammad, love the blog, its one of the few I’m sure to check daily.

            Thought you might find this website useful.

            http://www.lulu.com/

            It allows you to selfpublish books in electronic and paper form.

            Collecting your personal favourite posts every couple of months into a small book could be a handy way to archive your best work and allow people to download it in the form of a small free e-book. Also they have the option to pay for a paper copy to be printed and sent to them (you can profit from this if you wish too). Or you could make the archives topic based, one on the Israel lobby for example.

            I’d also release all your work under creative commons license - http://creativecommons.org/worldwide/scotland/ a form of copyleft.

            just an idea.

            Laters,
            Dave
        17. copenhagian Says:
            March 14, 2007 at 3:43 am

            Idrees,

            Have been keeping myself busy reading your blog. Very nice job here, and the comments are entertaining.

            Saw your book review at a domestic web site here, small world really, is it not ? I was surprised when I saw it, you had just posted it here at your place.

            http://usa.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/41627

            …..

            There is one problem over at the “Blight Unto Nations”
            thread. I had trouble posting a comment, it disappeared a number of times, so I re-posted. Then when I came back all the disappeared ones were now posted. I think I know what caused the late - (not lost) posted comments, the URL’s were too long. I did not realist your site would not automatically shorten the URL’s,.. if too long it changes the format of the page. That is what happened over at that thread. I can shorten the long URL’s with tinyurl.com - I will do so in the future.

            The corrected/shortened URL to replace the long one is here,..

            http://tinyurl.com/2ffqd

            The multiple posts over there need to be removed and the long URL needs to be replaced with the one above to reset the format of that page. Sorry for the confusion,
            I think I know how to avoid a repeat of the problem, but I know of no way to rectify the difficulty of correcting the re-formatting of that page without your help at the thread page. Again sorry that happened. Kind of new to this computer stuff, but learning.
        18. m.idrees Says:
            March 14, 2007 at 9:46 am

            Copenhagenian, when there is more than one URL in a post, it usually gets spammed, or gets deferred for moderation. I’ll figure out how to fix that.
        19. María José Calderón Says:
            March 29, 2007 at 6:30 pm

            Hi there!

            I needed to get in touch with you. I just have your hotmail address. Let me know if you get on line.

            MJ
        20. fma7 Says:
            April 11, 2007 at 4:38 am

            I have appreciated many of your posts. Thanks
        21. Contact Says:
            April 14, 2007 at 12:09 am

            Do you have an email where I could contact you?
        22. The Echo Chamber « Forever Under Construction Says:
            April 17, 2007 at 1:37 pm

            [...] links: The Media’s “Fog Facts” on Iran The Empire of Fear & the Media The Fanonite has by now some 64 posts tagged Media, you can browse them here. Few titles: NYT does Carter, Jan [...]
        23. saadia Says:
            April 25, 2007 at 12:30 pm

            well-done you did not delete the racist comment of Isaac on your site. Being european working for women rights I may tell you that even having women protection centers and child abuse protection centers in civilzed europe, still the women have been badly beaten. Only in Italy 100s of women have been murdered by husbands in 2006 and many fathers in europe are caught in child abuse cases. my 2 friends abused by their own fathers. And look at the newspapers of any european country, you will find the mothers kill their own children. So Isaac, open your eyes and save your own country, instead of pointing out someone with your biased remarks
        24. master physicist Says:
            May 3, 2007 at 5:06 am

            From your Blog, I learn new English words too. Thanks
        25. Faz Says:
            May 22, 2007 at 10:14 pm

            I do a lot of reading up, and stumbled acrosed your site. But oh was I pleasantly suprised!

            I’m from the NWFP too - was born there. Moved here(UK) when I was a kid. I’m attending Manchester University at the moment. Was real nice seeing you’re from the same humble background as myself.

            Amazing work. God bless you.
        26. Owais Says:
            August 24, 2007 at 6:50 pm

            happy belated birthday fanonite. i hope next year we have a news channel on the satelite.
        27. Gus Abraham Says:
            September 3, 2007 at 3:39 pm

            Hey this is great. I’m adding a link to 1820 today. If you’d like to link back that would be cool.

            Gus
        28. Dr.Ali Says:
            September 18, 2007 at 10:36 pm

            I came across this blog as a mere coincidence but then I am visitng it daily and trying to get through all the articles published. Congrats on such elaborate and informative blog.
            Keep up the good work.
        29. Dave On Fire Says:
            September 21, 2007 at 8:11 pm

            Hi Muhammed,
            As you’ve probably noticed, I’ve frequently reposted your video posts on Throw Away Your Telescreen. I was wondering if you’d be interested in joining as a contributor and cutting out the middleman with some cross-posting? Let me know and I’ll send you an invite.
            Cheers.
            Keep up the good work here, in any case.
            Dave
        30. Mohammad Ilyas Says:
            October 7, 2007 at 6:00 pm

            Keep up with writing well. Also tolerate others and let also yourself be tolerated. Mother cares about Ramazan and the routine meal.
        31. anti islam Says:
            October 21, 2007 at 4:28 pm

            People like you are the reason that muslims cannot overcome their victimization feeling.Muslims are the reasons of most of the present day wars.Muslims think that they are living in 7th century and will easily capture the whole world like they did in mohammed’s time.Moderate Muslims(if any) have to understand what Islam teaches to its followers and the terrorists represent the true version of Islam.Terrorists have not hijacked Islam.They are practising true Islam and are doing the incomplete work of Mohammed which is the subjucation of infidels.It is high time that muslims stop putting the blame on infidels particularly jews and americans for all their problems.They have to understand that allah will not be able to protect them in their jihad against infidels.Infidels have superior military technology which is sufficient enough to wipe out the evil of Islam plaguing the earth.
        32. Andrew Says:
            November 30, 2007 at 10:46 pm

            1st December - Morning Star flag vs. U.S. / Indonesian Colonization and Mining

            Please do not forget that today is the day thousands of West Papua people will risk their lives and liberty to raise their nation’s flag

            http://wpik.org

            Please do better than I and remind the public of this day each year,
            the children of West New Guinea / West Papua deserve a voice

            Thank You for anything you can do

            Andrew Johnson
            Sydney, Australia
        33. liz Says:
            December 12, 2007 at 8:39 pm

            muhammed, gotta lot of catching up to do since somehow i’ve ‘missed’ your blog until now. soon will know where our disagreements lie, but for now it’s exciting to know another unequivocally anti-imperialist-zionist — thanks!

            liz
        34. disgruntled goat Says:
            December 28, 2007 at 4:49 am

            i found this blog recently. i’ll definitely be reading it regularly. thanks for the quality posts.
        35. Tayyeb Says:
            December 29, 2007 at 3:24 pm

            Oh my God, one man doing all this… you are amazing. All the best.
        36. Murtaza Shibli Says:
            December 30, 2007 at 5:40 pm

            Hi Idress,
            I just checked u have reproduced one of my articles about Pakistan. Many thanks.
            The website is wonderful. I would like to get in touch.
            pls contact me on my email.
            best,
            Murtaza, London
        37. Dave On Fire Says:
            January 21, 2008 at 4:50 pm

            In response to the escalation of the seige of Gaza this week, an emergency demo is being planned from 4-6pm in front of Parliament (UK). Further details will probably come up on the Action Palestine site.
            This is being declared an International Day of Action to End the Siege on Gaza, and there id stuff going on in other cities around the world (eg in Cape Town). I just thought readers of this blog might be interested in kicking up a fuss about the devastating seige, given its near invisibility in the media.
        38. Dave On Fire Says:
            January 21, 2008 at 4:53 pm

            *forgot to mention, that’s on Saturday
        39. david walls Says:
            March 11, 2008 at 1:52 pm

            Do you realise that this website cannot be viewed using the NHS-provided broadband internet services available to all working within the NHS.
            There are sites blocked such as dating agencies, porn sites etc but this site has been included in the Racism and Hatred section!!! I’m going to take it up with those responsible! - perhaps you might as well!
            David Walls
        40. joe Says:
            April 21, 2008 at 10:19 pm

            “The Fanonite was set up during Israel’s invasion of Lebanon in summer 2006 when the BBC threw all caution to the wind and started serving as Israel’s official propaganda organ.”

            Ha-ha! What’s the matter, the BBC didn’t encourage Hezbullah to BEHEAD ON LIVE TV the israeli border patrol that HEZBULLAH KIDNAPPED FROM BEHIND ISRAELI LINES?

            Or were you upset that the BBC didn’t encourage hezbullah enough to CONTINUE to hide behind lebanese women and children while lobbing THOUSANDS of missiles at Israeli civilians?

            I guess you were further upset when the BBC didn’tactually support the jihadi scum last week who made their suicide videos and contemplated taking their wives and children on flights they would blow up and kill thousands on…

            FISLAM - the religion of feces.
        41. Frantz Says:
            May 26, 2008 at 7:52 pm

            Brilliant site! Keep up the great work!
        42. Constructive Protest - Steven Says:
            May 30, 2008 at 5:50 pm

            Guys,

            Let me register a mild protest.

            Having friends in Pakistan, Palestine as well as in Israel, I would be good to create a bridge and friendship between enlightened people from this triangle.

            It is more constructive than using broad accusations only against Israel and Zionism, and doing nothing about the grave problems plaguing the Palestinian, Pakistani, Iranian and most Muslim nations.

            The peace can not be achieved unless the Muslim nations get rid of the fanaticism.

            It is like making peace between a free West Germany and a totalitarian East Germany.

            The unification worked out only when East Germany could get away from the Soviet inspired terror.

            Can Fanonite steer the nations in this direction?
        43. Publius Poplicola Says:
            June 15, 2008 at 7:44 pm

            Very interesting site I happened to stumble upon here, checkout the The Activist Online Magazine http://theactivist.org I think the writings there fall into line with your views of democracy and anti-imperialism.

            Warm regards!
        44. Sandra Rodriguez Says:
            July 4, 2008 at 10:19 pm

            Being a Fanon admirer-follower ever since my college years, it’s been a gratifying surprise to find your site. Some say, around this region, that Fanon is not read any more, that young people don’t even know who he was or what he contributed. So your work is direly needed, and like others who have dropped a note here, I do wish you will write more on Fanon and his works.
            Thank you for your efforts!

            Sandra Rodriguez
            San Juan, Puerto Rico
            sarodgz@...
        45. Omar Farooq Omar Says:
            July 8, 2008 at 1:05 am

            Hey, Idrees!
            Just got to your site through your comment on “informed comment” site regarding Pervez Hoodbhoy. Excellent blog, I’m deeply impressed by your work here, keep up the good work! All my sentiments exactly.
        46. Prolan Says:
            August 5, 2008 at 12:36 pm

            R3g7bs re re re
            GAV GAV
        47. Maximilian Forte Says:
            August 6, 2008 at 4:26 pm

            I am always relieved on those rare occasions that I find a blog such as this one. Warm greetings and praises from a fellow fan of Fanon!
        48. David Says:
            August 18, 2008 at 5:58 pm

            Hi,

            Your website is great! I’m impressed with all you’ve done. Congratualtions! I’m glad to see that there are people who have a healthy mind and can think straight. I have put your website on my favorites and will check it out regularly.

            Regards,
            David
        49. Mohammad Ilyas Says:
            September 9, 2008 at 10:31 am

            Salam Brother! All are well with your home except that Mr.Ten percent has been marked as President of the fools. I was affected with a headache. Read the comment in the column of Jemima.
            All are happy and Jawad is also here. How is Ramazan there and the prayers. Your nephew has dark blue eyes and is too active. Carry on with your writing and send some special ones on line.
        50. Adrian Barbu Says:
            November 16, 2008 at 6:23 pm

            Hello,

            My name is Adrian Barbu and I’m the Webmaster of FamousWhy.com

            Our editors have regularly visited fanonite.org and we do like it and appreciate all your work and style.

            It would be a real pleasure for us to recommend it and provide richer user experience to our visitors by adding a link under our “We Recommend” section of http://regions.famouswhy.com

            We would be grateful if you could place a link back under your “Links” section.

            Please review our website and tell us your decision.

            All the best!
            Adrian Barbu - Webmaster
            ————————
            2006 - 2008 FamousWhy.com

    • Ratna dewi kusumawati

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
          bismillahhirrahmanirrahim
          assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
          ingin ikut rembug..

           pertama tentang premis bahwa seluruh yahudi sama (baca mendukung) Israel. premis ini adalah salah
          hal ini jelas difahami oleh mayoritas umat muslim dari segala zaman dan tentunya oleh orang yang sehat fikiran
          sejarah peperangan muslim-yahudi pun sebenarnya sangat kecil dibandingkan dengan sejarah keharmonisannya dibandingkan sejarah konflik kristen-yahudi yang relatif lebih panjang dan berdarah-darah.
          meskipun begitu umat muslim dalam banyak hal berkonflik dengan yahudi khususnya dalam masalah prinsip dan ini tidak bisa kita pungkiri. hal ini tentunya tidak mesti berujung pada peperangan.sejarah telah membuktikan.
          muslim-yahudi berperang sejak mulai jaman Rasul (pasca perang khandaq kemudian khaibar). semenjak kekhalifahan muslim mnyebar keluar jazirah arabia relatif tidak ada pertentangan terbuka muslim-yahudi.masa yang panjang penuh damai di abad pertengahan. dan baru mulai lagi muncul peperangan ketika pendirian negara israel.
          dari segala peperangan terbuka dalam sejarah semuanya disebabkan oleh sebab yang kasuistik/insidental dan bukan sebab perenial (artinya sebab yang menyatakan yahudi dan muslim adalah musuh abadi).

          yang kedua dari forward an email nofieiman.comt entang beberapa comotan ayat al-qur'an  yang menurut saya tidak tepat. selain itu betapa konsep perdamaian digunakan sebagai alibi kelemahan dan kepengecutan kita.

          1.Lantas, mengapa doa kita (dan doa saudara-saudara kita di sana) belum juga dikabulkan?
          sebuah kesimpulan yang terburu-buru menurut saya...tidak ada doa yang lebih agung yang slalu mereka ucapkan selain untuk diberi kemulian dalam hidup dan dimatikan sebagai Syuhada.
          Saat ini juga Tuhan senantiasa menjawab do'a saudara di palestina, dan insyaAllah suatu saat akan datang dimana Jerusalem akan dimasuki lagi oleh setiap orang dan damai
          sekarang tentang doa kita..apa yang kita doakan dan bagaimana kita berdoa?

          2.Pertanyaannya, mengapa pada kalimat terakhir disebutkan "rahmat Allah amat dekat kepada orang-orang yang berbuat baik"? Mengapa bukan "rahmat Allah dekat pada orang yang sholat"? Mengapa bukan "rahmat Allah dekat pada orang yang berpuasa dan berzakat"? Atau "rahmat Allah dekat pada orang yang rajin pergi ke masjid"?

          - kok berbuat baik dipisahkan artinya dengan Sholat, puasa, zakat dan rajin pergi ke masjid?setahu saya di kamus kehidupan muslim tidak ada arti kebaikan dipisahkan dengan hal2 tersebut. dan sangat keji sekali mengambil kesimpulan bahwa  orang palestina masih menderita dikarenakan tidak berbuat baik.

          3. Masalahnya, saudara-saudara kita bukannya memilih salah satu diantara opsi tersebut di atas.

          Embargo ekonomi Amerika (dan Israel) dibalas dengan menculik dan membunuh tentara Israel. Intervensi politik Amerika (dan Israel) dibalas dengan melakukan aksi bom bunuh diri. Ketika Amerika dan Israel mengisolir wilayah mereka, malah mereka balas dengan mengebom WTC dan Pentagon.

          -
          kita harus adil dan cukup cerdas dong membedakan kasus2 ini memangnya tidak baca koran

          4. ..jadi, sudah sangat jelas sekali bukan? Kalau Rasul saja bisa begitu sabar dan sangat pemaaf, kenapa kita nggak ?!?!

          -
          perlu kita memahami kehidupan Rasulullah. beliau mengalami beberapa pertempuran juga. sekarang tinggal bgaimana beliau berperang. beliau punya rule of engagement.sangat picik hanya mengambil beberpa episode kehidupan beliau untuk mendukung "premis perdamaian" tersebut.

          5. Tentang perdamaian:
          saya join pisgen sejak YCDP kemudian SCP. meski tidak aktif secara langsung diskursus tentang perdamaian ini  selalu jadi  renungan saya.
          sayang sekali perdamaian dimaknai secara begitu sempit dengan  "memaafkan  dan doa" . bukan ingin menafikan doa karena betul doa kitalah yang pada hakikatnya jadi "bom" bagi mereka, seperti dari update berita (yang tidak diberitakan secara umum):
          " Muhammad Nazal salah seorang anggota office political Hamas mengatakan bahwa mujahidin Palestina telah menewaeskan 11 orang tentara Zionis Israel, diantaranya adalah seorang berpangkat Kolonel.
          Mujahidin palestina telah menghancurkan 11 tank jenis Merkava dengan menggunakan bahan peledak dan peluru anti roket dan menyebabkan belasan tentara zionis israel tewas dan terluka .

          ini semua adalah hakikatnya berkat doa karena apa sebenarnya kemampuan manusia
          tapi kembali ke makna perdamaian kalau kita lihat dari sejarah tokoh perdamaian
          yang diperdebatkan adalah tentang just war atau perang yang adil.
          sebagian menolak sedikitpun adanya kekerasan, tidak ada perang dalam perjuangan. sebagian lagi membolehkan dengan catatan ketika perang itu sesuai aturan atau adil.
          Richard Falk seorang ilmuwan hukum internasional yang yahudi pun meyatakan lemparan batu anak2 palestina adalah active nonviolence.
          tapi satu hal yang menjadi kesamaan mereka adalah mereka berjuang, mereka berdarah-darah.
          lihat lagi film gandhi ketika mereka berbaris dan dipukuli bahkan sempat di diberondong peluru. atau Badshah khan " Gandhi dari Peshawr".

          Maaf dan Doa adalah dua hal yang selalu memulai dan menyertai langkah-langkah perjuangan mereka demikian pula saudara-saudara di palestina

          jangan berlindung di kata perdamaian akan kelemahan kita atas kerusakan yang terjadi di muka bumi dan berkilah dengan "berdoa" dan "berbuat baik" masalah akan selesai dengan sendirinya. Para pejuang perdamaian selalu menyediakan tubuhnya, dan segala yang dimilikinya untuk menegakkan kebenaran dan keadilan dengan cara damai.
          jangan lupakan kebenaran dan keadilan dalam myebutkan perdamaian, dan jangan lupakan active dari kata nonviolence.

          selain itu apakah kita mau menisbikan perjuangan para pahlawan kita melawan penjajah?
          jadi menurut saya damainya orang yang membiarkan orang-orang dibom setelah diblokade selama lebih dari dua tahun hanya karena menang pemilu yang demokratis dan membela dirinya adalah damainya orang yang pengecut.

          wallahu a'lam
          wa salamu alaykum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh

          m sigit andhi rahman

          Volume 3, Book 43, Number 622:

          Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar:

          Allah's Apostle said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . "

          http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/043.sbt.html

          Sa`id bin Zaid bin `Amr bin Nufail (May Allah be pleased with him) reported, one of the ten Companions who were given the glad tidings of entering Jannah reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying: "He who dies while defending his property is a martyr; he who dies in defence of his own life is a martyr; and he who dies on defense of his faith is a martyr, he who dies in defence of his family is a martyr.''
          [Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi].
          http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/hadeeth/riyad/11/chap235.htm