Vacancy : Consultant - Network (PT. Packet Systems Indonesia)

  • Ikie_Djokdja
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      Lowongan bos...
      Deadline: November 28, 2008

      M Solihin Fikri

      Mobile Content Developer

      DetikCom

      Mobile: +62817461947

      Blog    : http://defickry.wordpres.com

      sapa tau ada yg berminat..

      MS ANAM
      work hard, have fun, make history

      +62 856 214 9890 | +62 81 573 00 8485

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Indra Simalango <indra.simalango@ gmail.com>
      To: senggigi2014@ googlegroups. com; civitas@.... ac.id
      Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 9:24:25 AM
      Subject: [Civitas] Vacancy : Consultant - Network (PT. Packet Systems Indonesia)

      To whom it may concern.

      Emp. Ref. No: yh/psi JobsDB Ref.: JDBID026355882
         PACKET SYSTEMS INDONESIA, PT

      Company Description

      CAREER OPPORTUNITY

      Packet Systems is a regional IT service company and a leader in the convergence of broadband network infrastructure. Operating in Indonesia & Malaysia, Packet Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore Exchange Mainboard-listed DMX Technologies group -- a leading network infrastructure and digital media solutions architect to service providers and corporate customers across Asia.

      Packet Systems Indonesia (PSI) offers a spectrum of advanced services including assessment, technical advisory, planning & design, systems engineering & integration, project management and maintenance in the area of Next Generation Network, Security, & Operation Support Systems. PSI has partnerships with the most advanced technology companies around the world including Cisco Systems where we are certified as a Silver Partner

      We have strong roots in Telecomm & Service Provider space with proven projects encompassing some of Indonesia's largest and most advanced IP/MPLS networks.

      PSI Professional Services Division's Converged Network Group is inviting progressive and self-motivated young professionals to join as:

      Consultant - Network

      Reporting to the Country's Professional Services Head, the role shall cover:

      • Services delivery as in assessment, micro design, implementation and optimization activities
      • Project scoping, systems architecting, proposal generation and proof of concepts execution

      Consultant - NetworkPost Date: 14 Nov 08

      Competence, Experience and Skill

      Required

      • Mid twenties, with excellent written & verbal communications skill
      • An S-1 degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from reputable university with minimum IPK of 3.0
      • Valid CCNP certification
      • 2-3 years systems engineering extensive experience in IP Switching & Routing (OSPF, BGP)
      • Competent with Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Project and Visio
      • Ability to perform under pressure and tight time constraints; be able to work under limited guidance in line with a broad plan, or strategy
      • Leadership, teamwork, commitment, and service excellence personal qualities

      Desirable

      • Exposure to one of the following architecture, topologies and protocols:

                - MPLS; Metro Optical; SP voice (SS7, SBC, ITP); Data Center

      If you are up for challenges and interested to apply for the position, please e-mail your most recent CV (with "Consultant- Network" as the subject) to:

      by 28 November 2008 at the latest.

       Career LevelMiddle
       QualificationDegree
       Yr(s) Exp2 year(s)
       Job CategoryInformation Technology (I.T.) - System & Network Support, Information Technology (I.T.) - Technical / Functional Consulting, Information Technology (I.T.) - Others
       Job LocationDKI Jakarta - Jakarta
       SalaryNegotiable
       Job TypeFull Time, Permanent

      JobsDB.com - Consultant - Network Job is part of Indonesia Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, System & Network Support Jobs, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Technical Jobs, Functional Consulting Jobs, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Others Jobs. Jobs provided by PACKET SYSTEMS INDONESIA, PT.
      Job search, talent recruit & career resources | Jobs DB Indonesia

      --
      regards,

      Indra A. Simalango
      Consultant, BSS/OSS