Fw: Indonesia-Japan Symposium
- ----- Forwarded Message ----From: Retno Widyastuti <red_now14@...>
To: email@example.com; HI2004 Milis <firstname.lastname@example.org>; SP2MP <sp2mp-2006@...>; Milis Teladan <email@example.com>; PS Jepang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 10:59:51 AM
Subject: Indonesia-Japan Symposium
- Diplomatic relations between Indonesia and Japan started in 1958 and it has been developed and maintained ever since, shown by the existing mutual cooperation in almost every all aspects such as economy, politics, technology, investment, tourism, social, culture and education. The symposium will highlight possible cooperation between the two countries on various aspects related to food & agriculture, energy & environment, and the Japanese studies in cultural, social and political sciences.
- The year 2008 will be the moment to celebrate the golden year of this relations. There are strong bonds between Indonesia and Japan and this will be reflected through this event. The event will be the first and biggest Indonesia – Japan Symposium and Expo, where participants, decision makers, academia, industries, practitioners, from both countries will share their innovation and research findings.
- Provide a forum for Indonesian and Japanese scientists to share and discuss their research cooperation which is benefited to both countries
- To enhance future researh cooperation between the two countries to contribute to the country development.
The symposium and research expo will be conducted on November 1-2, 2008 in Kemayoran Convention Center, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Food Security, Food Safety & Nutrition and Sustainable Agriculture
- Renewable Energy And Environment
- Japanese Studies in Cultural, Social and Political Sciences
- Other Related Topics
Keynote Speakers, Invited Papers and Posters
- Internationally recognized experts on each topic from Japan and Indonesia will be invited to present keynote speech.
- Researchers form Japan and Indonesia
who are doing research collaboration on each topic are invited to
present their research paper in the symposium.
The number of invited speakers are 45, consists of 1 keynote speaker for plenary session, 4 keynote speakers for 4 topics and 40 sessions speakers.
- The symposium will also invite
authors to present poster.
All the authors are requested to prepare an abstract and full paper according to the guidelines, and submit to the Symposium Secretariat at least October 10, 2008 for abstract, and October 20, 2008 for full paper.
Interested authors who will present posters are also requested to submit abstract and full paper. Space for poster is limited, so an advisory panel will select the poster papers and the accepted papers will be announced in the Second Announcement.
All the papers (oral and poster papers) will be published in the symposium proceeding.
Guidelines for Paper and Poster
All author (s) for paper and poster are requested to submit abstract of about 300 words and full papers of maximum 15 pages, both should include the author (s) name, affiliation, mailing address and phone, fax and e-mail address.
The abstract and paper should be printed on A4 paper, left margin 2.5 cm, and 2 cm for top, bottom and right margin; 1.5 line spacing, font size Arial :11.
Poster must be printed on a standard size poster paper with an appropriate font size which can be read from at least 1 m distance.
- The symposium is opened to public, free of charge, however registeraion is necesary (registeration forms are available in the attachment).
- Participants are expected from Japan and Indonesia; decision makers, academia (scientists and students) from Universities, researcher form reserach institutes, industries, practitioners.
- Announcement & Call for Papers
- Submission of Abstract
- Submission of Full Papers
- Symposium Date
:September 10, 2008
:October 10, 2008
:October 25, 2008
:November 1-2, 2008
The symposium is organized by : Indonesia-Japan Friendship Association (Perhimpunan Persahabatan Indonesia Jepang, PPIJ)
Supported by :
- Association of Indonesian Alumni from Japan (PERSADA)
- The Indonesian Association for Japanese Studies (ASJI)
- Bogor Agricultural University – Center for Research on Engineering Application in Tropical Agriculture (IPB - CREATA)
- Darma Persada Unversity (UNSADA)
08.00-09.00 Registration & Welcome Refreshment 09.00-10.30 OPENING : J-I EXPO & SYMPOSIUM 11.00-11.30 Plenary Session : Keynote Speech
Japan : Mr. Y. Fukuda, former Prime Minister *
Indonesia : Prof. Ginandjar Kartasasmita
Topic : A
Food & Agriculture
Topic B :
Energy & Environment
Topic C :
Social, Culture & Politics
Topic D :
Other Related Topics
11.40-12.40 Session 1. Keynote Speech & Paper presentation 12.40-13.40 Lunch Break and Poster Sessions 13.40-15.40 Session 1. (cont.) : Paper presentation & Discussions 15.40-16.10 Coffee Break & Poster Session 16.10-18.00 Session 2. Paper presentation 18.00-19.00 Dinner & Sholat Magrib & Poster Session 19.00-20.00 Senssion 2. (cont.) : Discussions 20.00-20.05 Wrap-up 20.10-20.10 Closing
PRE & POST SYMPOSIUM PROGRAM
October 31, 2008 09.00-16.00 Excursion (for Japanese speakers, students & participants) October 31, 2008 19.00-21.00 Welcome Reception & Grand Japan Alumni Reunion at Nikko Hotel November 2. 2008 Morining Excursion to Japan-Indonesia Expo at Kemayoran Exhibition Center STEERING COMMITTEE Chairman : Kamaruddin Abdullah Co-chairman : Rachmat Gobel
: Ismaji Hadisumarto
General Secretary : Tineke Mandang Members : Zuhal
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE Chairman : Tineke Mandang Co-Chairman : Endro Prabowo
Nurhayati Hadi Susilo
Secretary : Susy Luhulima
Treasurer : Susy Luhulima
Opennng & Clossing : Hideki Amangku
Yani M. Djaja
Registration : Swany
Risma Siahaan Session & Papers : Endro Prabowo
Nurhayati Hadi Susilo
Food & Beverage : Sylvi Wijaya
Accomodation & Transportation : Alwi
Public Relations : M. Surya
Docummentation : Karim S. Excursions & hospitality : Mandoko
Yani M. Djaya Welcome Reception : Nusa Tundan
General : Teguh Budiono
Resource Persons : Djangrono
Event Organizer : PT Royalindo
* Under confirmation
Address : PPIJ Secretariat
Jl. Dewi Sartika 14. Cawang II. Jakarta 13630
Tel/Fax : 21-8015703./ 21-8015683
e-mail : ppij@..., info@...
Susy Luhulima (PPIJ)
Djangrono (PERSADA)Best Regards,RETNO WIDYASTUTIPost-Graduate Student of Japanese Area StudiesUniversity of Indonesia
Anda menerima pesan ini karena Anda tergabung pada grup Grup Google "sp2mp 2006" grup.
Untuk mengirim pesan ke grup ini, kirim email ke sp2mp-2006@...
Untuk keluar dari grup ini, kirim email ke sp2mp-2006-unsubscribe@...
Untuk pilihan lainnya, lihat grup ini pada http://groups.google.co.id/group/sp2mp-2006